Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodents
I did too at one time. I was really squeamish about mice, or at least wild rats. But the domesticated mice are really cute, once you sit there and watch them play with each other :3
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
I have a hamster, but I don't let him out of the cage without being in the ball.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

My hamster doesn't like the ball much. He'll run for a minute, sit there, groom himself...or use the ball as a toilet. I've had to wash that thing out a lot of times xP
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Well, I have a robo dwarf, and he's really small and fast. Otherwise, I'd let him out of the ball.

I want a sugar glider, those things just look like they would be an epic pet.
(03-18-2011, 12:48 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I want a sugar glider, those things just look like they would be an epic pet.

Are they legal pets? :o

(03-18-2011, 12:50 PM)Cybr Wrote: Are they legal pets? :o

Indeed they are, my friend has one, I'm jelly.
It's legal in my state. Big Grin

[Image: 6d3a31f6d9d7ba4b046de8022bdcc2e3.png]

It's legal here too. Sugar gliders are cute :]

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
I am not a rodent person unless i can see them gettin eaten by snakes Tongue