Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you usually write?
(03-18-2011, 11:53 PM)Mous Wrote: MUAHAHAHA, FAP MATERIAL.

Quoted for truth.

I might check the site, but I'm on far too many forums as it is.

I need to see the sun again sometime this year.
Between the Internet, Pokémon, and writing at my desk, I don't have room for the Sun anymore. And it's been raining, so I can't plan that picnic I've been wanting.
Yes, I picnic.
Shut up.

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
(03-18-2011, 11:59 PM)Locke Wrote: Quoted for truth.

I might check the site, but I'm on far too many forums as it is.

I need to see the sun again sometime this year.
Between the Internet, Pokémon, and writing at my desk, I don't have room for the Sun anymore. And it's been raining, so I can't plan that picnic I've been wanting.
Yes, I picnic.
Shut up.

Dude, picnics are fuckin' boss.
What are you talkin' about?
(03-18-2011, 11:54 PM)iceybunneh Wrote: LOL. For the adult forums, you have to be logged in to see them Tongue

Lame. I guess I'll have to make an account and post some stories of my own. ;D

Mous: http://xxshinobixx.info/showthread.php?tid=5 - Welcome. :3
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Lol well I have posted a few stories on HF; I PM'd the links to someone earlier today. I may post more there. I've gotten some good feedback so far <3 So my writing isn't just exclusively on THL.
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-18-2011, 11:38 PM)Mous Wrote: Laaaaaaaaame! xD

C'mon Infinity, you could totally be an RPer

Of course I could be Smile I just didn't fee like putting effort into that story lol
(03-19-2011, 12:06 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Lol well I have posted a few stories on HF; I PM'd the links to someone earlier today. I may post more there. I've gotten some good feedback so far <3 So my writing isn't just exclusively on THL.

LMFAO @ Your rep on your forum.
(03-19-2011, 12:12 AM)Mous Wrote: LMFAO @ Your rep on your forum.
Lol yeah, it started out as a joke where I said "It should be over 9000!" and then Viral decided to take that literally xD I'm probably going to remove all of the +999 once the board picks up on activity so I look a little more..."legit" XD !
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
your site looks a little plain, you might consider placing it in the website review area on SF so that myself and a few others can give you some pointers and advice on how to improve it a bit Smile

Just notice that we're going a bit off topic to the OP
Lol it is plain compared to a few themes we've used in the past. I got tired with searching for interestingly colored themes (since I lack the ability to code my own and lack the money to pay for a custom theme)...so I just grabbed something that was easy on the eyes o_o

And it's not totally off topic! The Hallow Life is where I post most of my stories. So in terms of what I write...that is....almost on topic XD

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-19-2011, 12:33 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Lol it is plain compared to a few themes we've used in the past. I got tired with searching for interestingly colored themes (since I lack the ability to code my own and lack the money to pay for a custom theme)...so I just grabbed something that was easy on the eyes o_o

And it's not totally off topic! The Hallow Life is where I post most of my stories. So in terms of what I write...that is....almost on topic XD

Your stories are hella long. I'm going to have to take some time out of my schedule on Sunday to read one or two. :p
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What inspires you to write poems, raps or stories? Zombot 14 2,558 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Eminent
  Can someone write a short essay for me? Bentley 7 3,311 11-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Jinu
  Help Me Write Poem? Bradshly 1 643 09-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama
  Why do you write? Amp™ 4 927 05-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  how to write poetry? Reality 14 2,619 05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos