Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instrumental Prod. In Need ASAP!
I am working on a album. I want to call it First Aid it is suppose to be dropping all my worthless lyrics and raps and bring up back to the classical idea of rap but the new school beats. I just want this done for free but you will be credited and maybe payed at the end if I can do so. I will need about 20-25 instrumentals made. That are custom to a song unless you have some worth making a song on to. I need high quality beats and someone willing to spend there time on me. I am 14 and I think at this point I am a pretty good rapper. You will hear a lot of my lyrics and will need to be online enough for us to work stuff out. Please comment at bottom with some of your exp. in a youtube video or so.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Hey focus, if your fourteen you can't really say anything about being "good" or something like that... You have to have a lot more experience then just that like reading music, playing instruments like the piano and solid beats/rhythms and ideas. I am just tellin you this now for future reference.

Sidenote: how much money are talkin' lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I could make something, but I don't have a lot of time these days, so I probably wouldn't be able to spend too much time on it to create 20-25 instrumentals. That's a lot of work.... I'm still working on one of my newest tracks at the moment too.
If you're really commited, try finding royalty free hip hop music online.
I would agree, if you're just starting off you could get used to rapping to some of the stuff that's already out there, that's how one of my friends started. I'm big into the music world. I create lots of my own stuff, and help with mixes from other DJ's and rappers that I know. I have friends that create all sorts of music from Rock, to Hip hop, to Electro, to Dubstep, and I usually create Hardstyle for myself.

Trust me, I found it better just to get out there and start creating stuff, then after you get some experience you can create all of your own entirely unique stuff.
Yea, I have been rapping since I was 9 I have 12-16 books full of rap I think I have enough exp. for my first album. Also I been using them beats and can't find anymore. I am ready for custom beats I got some sick projects I am working on but Ill try Infinity hit me up on Windows Live Messanger.
20-25 custom instrumentals without pay? no offense but i highly doubt anyone's gonna be willing to do that, especially if you have nothing made. plus most albums aren't that long. if you want free beats non custom then i highly recommend you visit soundclick.com or shadowville.com
Maybe take some beats form the sites stated in the above comments and complete a song. Upload it and we can have a look to see how good you actually are.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
ight or if someone is willing to do so I can spit through skype.