Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Korchidoom Password Generator
(10-30-2009, 01:29 PM)nevets04 Wrote: Im confused, It just makes safe passwords, or...?

Right, it just makes really secure passwords, basically.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Thanks everybody Big Grin
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Anyone can make a simple password generator but I like how you put effort into it and you made it more than simple. You could had just made it and just stopped there but you kept working on it and putting a design and graphics and all that stuff really get my attention and I just love it. I like how you added a menustrip if that's what it is.(I can't remember). It almost makes it seem like its a real piece of software made by a company. Like how you gave Help and About. Your embracing your application. If you wanted to go so far with this, then you can. You could be creative and add lots of pretty cool unique features to the program. Almost like I added a media player to my tabbed notepad.

Keep the work up!

And nice funny sig you got there.
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]
Thanks for this, would you ever sell the source?
(11-04-2009, 12:14 AM)fail ninja Wrote: Thanks for this, would you ever sell the source?

You're welcome Smile

I don't think I'd sell the source, mainly because it's a rip-off. This is a fairly simple program to make and I'd be accused of scamming.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
I'm going to be releasing Version 2.0 soon - many new features.
--Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adf.ly Direct Links Generator euverve 6 4,413 06-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Ch4ng3m3
  [SF Coders] Password Generator ★Cooldude★ 23 10,650 03-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [Preview] Filesonic Premium Link Generator euverve 5 2,537 12-16-2011, 01:27 AM
Last Post: euverve
  MessageBox Code Generator [C#] Scream 4 1,456 08-15-2011, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [C#] Offline Login Sytem (Serial generator, HWID, Expiration)[Source] KoBE 24 8,504 07-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Trustable