Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again xD
Lol it's annoying though when you see them stretched out like ^________^ and longer. My friend and I used to do those over IM. Try having a face that stretches out over the entire MSN character limit, now that's annoying xD
Now that sucks.
[Image: banner.gif]
Hey, welcome to SF. I saw you around ALOT on the innuendo(spellcheck?) section on youknowwhatsite .net.
As for the ^_^ smiley, I tend to stick with just ^^ as ^_^ is kind of strange coming from a guy imo.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Hello! Yeah, I'm always in Innuendo, there. Is your screenname the same there as it is here? :]

I started using ^^ too. It seemed less creepy than ^_^ Lol
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Positive is all we ask.
Active
^_^ and ^^ are two completely different smilies.
^^ is way happier than ^_^.
[Image: banner.gif]
Again? I dont understand.
^ I said it in my first post. I made an intro topic about a month ago when I joined, then never posted after. So this is my reintroduction because it feels less awkward with me jumping into this website like I'm just that awesome o.O
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-18-2011, 04:56 PM)iceybunneh Wrote: Hello! Yeah, I'm always in Innuendo, there. Is your screenname the same there as it is here? :]

I started using ^^ too. It seemed less creepy than ^_^ Lol

Yeah it is, and the creepiness is exactly why I stopped using it that way. Pinch
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Welcome. Keep up the good posts. (^w^)
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]