Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School suspension
(03-18-2011, 03:03 PM)BioShock Wrote: I would do exactly the same, I know how it feels.
But how long exactly are you suspended?

3 Days, and for some reason next time would get me suspended for a whole year. All my other friends get 5days suspension 2nd time.. Mad
And Anger management class.
(03-18-2011, 12:21 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: Where would you get your friends? You just walk to random people and be like be my friend? no, from school (well atleast that's me) And from school they're gonna see who the hell you are..which is your reputation as if you were a coward most people wouldn't be a friend with.
Also, I just got back from anger management class and its boring.. you gotta write essays about what you did wrong, my future, the law and stuff and bullying... And I don't even have anger issues..
(03-17-2011, 11:14 PM)Epicly Wrote: That's actually racist, everyone uses the same insults

Anyways you did the right think I believe, your parents or your guardian would understand the reason you did it. But really remember violence isn't always the answer.
Well not necessarily all of them, I'm not, my friends aren't. Victoire
(03-17-2011, 09:42 PM)Cybr Wrote: I would've done the same thing. He took it too far by talking about your family.
Did he get any kind of punishment?

Yea, he got suspended too but not sure how many days.

If they really are your true friends, they wouldn't care about your rep.
Active
First control your anger, people talk trash its life.
(03-18-2011, 07:29 PM)HakkuR Wrote: First control your anger, people talk trash its life.

Your words are always wise ma niqqa SmileThumbsup
Guys, don't forget the fact that he got pushed first too.
Active
Someone push me just attempt to walk away when they truly swing let em have it.
(03-18-2011, 08:34 PM)HakkuR Wrote: Someone push me just attempt to walk away when they truly swing let em have it.

That's basically what I said earlier in the thread too, it's about what's worth it, and what's not.
Active
Yea man dont waste your time if he wants it let him try you far enough, words are words they can hurt but you need to gain immunity to them or simple ignore them, hold your chest, grab your balls, head to the sky and turn around and walk away.
Yea thanks alot guys, I probably won't get in another fight unless someone actually punches me Smile
Good we got it through your thick skull.
I <3 Iceybunneh best friend and fun to mess with!

[Image: iklW6C.png]

Do WerK LeGIT
- Never LIE
- Never CHEAT
- Never SteaL