Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School suspension
(03-17-2011, 08:13 PM)Infinity Wrote: Now that is what I was looking for Smile it's about prioritizing what's worth it, and what isn't.

You, my sir, are a GENIUS!
Active
I would've done the same thing. He took it too far by talking about your family.
Did he get any kind of punishment?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I'm currently suspended for walking out of the classroom saying "I ain't going to no freakin detention"
Start the story off.
I had my mates skate board for the night cause i snapped mine then this cavity ran pass and started skating away. Then im like, Aight he will be back. Then he gos around the corner and im like wtf the mutt stole it. So i was going to go find the cavity and truckfuck him but i couldn't find him and so i was late to class and the teacher went skitz then the bell went and i walked out with my mate saying "i aint going to no freakin detention" So i got suspended for 4 days. Like wtf. And if you get in a fight here at my shity new school you get suspended for 20 days and the police rang. -.-'
(03-17-2011, 04:53 PM)Mous Wrote: Bahaha!
I love how every middle eastern person uses the same insults.

That's actually racist, everyone uses the same insults

Anyways you did the right think I believe, your parents or your guardian would understand the reason you did it. But really remember violence isn't always the answer.

(03-17-2011, 08:03 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: Sorry for not making myself clear, I do agree. I guess what I meant to say is at school, reputation really doesn't matter. (He was referring to reputation the relates to being coward & scared at school, that's what I'm assuming.) In many other circumstances, reputation does mean much.

Where would you get your friends? You just walk to random people and be like be my friend? no, from school (well atleast that's me) And from school they're gonna see who the hell you are..which is your reputation as if you were a coward most people wouldn't be a friend with.
Also, I just got back from anger management class and its boring.. you gotta write essays about what you did wrong, my future, the law and stuff and bullying... And I don't even have anger issues..
(03-17-2011, 11:14 PM)Epicly Wrote: That's actually racist, everyone uses the same insults

Anyways you did the right think I believe, your parents or your guardian would understand the reason you did it. But really remember violence isn't always the answer.

Well not necessarily all of them, I'm not, my friends aren't. Victoire
(03-17-2011, 09:42 PM)Cybr Wrote: I would've done the same thing. He took it too far by talking about your family.
Did he get any kind of punishment?

Yea, he got suspended too but not sure how many days.
Who cares? I woulda knocked him too. But if you're going to get suspended at least make it a good fight. Like bleeding, black eye, the whole deal. Don't stop pounding until the cops come.

Make him regret coming near you.
I don't splel check.
(03-18-2011, 12:39 PM)Scalise Wrote: Who cares? I woulda knocked him too. But if you're going to get suspended at least make it a good fight. Like bleeding, black eye, the whole deal. Don't stop pounding until the cops come.

Make him regret coming near you.

I was told by the nurse that when he fell on the floor he hit his head and he could of went to the hospital. If I really hit hit him my hardest he probably would of go but when I saw blood everywhere I knew he was scared so I was just like that'll teach him.
(03-17-2011, 11:14 PM)Epicly Wrote: That's actually racist, everyone uses the same insults

Where did you get that from? I don't even see where Mous posted in this thread.

Not everyone uses the same insults though.
(03-18-2011, 03:00 PM)Infinity Wrote: Where did you get that from? I don't even see where Mous posted in this thread.

Not everyone uses the same insults though.

It was here, I guess it got deleted.
I would do exactly the same, I know how it feels.
But how long exactly are you suspended?
[Image: evidence2.png]