Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School suspension
He got what he deserved, You should of argued your point accross and how he kept pushing you and antagonized you to the point of breaking..
Well fudge yes, I just finished the anger management class and it wasn't so bad.

Also, they showed us a vid about catching hackers and how they cyber bully lol. (I know most of you from HF and I'm banned remember ;)
(03-17-2011, 03:24 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: Well they put me in anger management class.. not sure what should i do...

Also, do you think I did the right thing?
Of course you did the right thing. He pushed you into the wall, that deserves a retaliation of self-defense and dignity. If he was just running his mouth however, then you should've just looked him in the eye and laughed; then get along with whatever it is you had to do. It is simply idiotic to allow someone to stir emotions in you like that and retaliate because you can't handle the emotional pressure.
Signature limit - Staff.
Correction self defense is when there no other means of avoiding a problem, he pushes you but he did not persist he could of just pushed you and you fall back but if you could react different maybe there a different out come.
I <3 Iceybunneh best friend and fun to mess with!

[Image: iklW6C.png]

Do WerK LeGIT
- Never LIE
- Never CHEAT
- Never SteaL
Well because of stuff like that I am in impulse control classes witch are not bad at all! I get to miss my most hated class and hang with my friend haha. But It gose on my record in school :o and It follows me to college.
[Image: banner.jpg]
(03-22-2011, 07:45 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: Well because of stuff like that I am in impulse control classes witch are not bad at all! I get to miss my most hated class and hang with my friend haha. But It gose on my record in school :o and It follows me to college.

yes but most colleges arent going to care about 1 little fight on your record bro... other wise %90 of people wouldint be able to get into a college.

[Image: psychois21.png]
I would have done the same thing.
[Image: sigservice212.png]

(03-22-2011, 10:15 PM)Psychosis Wrote: yes but most colleges arent going to care about 1 little fight on your record bro... other wise %90 of people wouldint be able to get into a college.

The reason they put me in anger management class is to make it up and not put it as a fight in my record. It would be considered a "field trip."

Smile