Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/GUI
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWz1KbknIZk[/yt]

Amazing..
A very nice, educational and interesting approach to discussing the new interface. Cool find. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Looks great, but if people are going to use both hands to navigate through the computer, how will one type? The transition from the 10/GUI pad to the keyboard would be another obstacle. Personally, I couldn't imaging computers without a mouse, but I'd like to see what they come up with. Nice share.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I'd like to test this out actually, just to see how hard it would be, would feel really strange at first, but looks pretty damn cool even if i bought it for a novelty! Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-17-2009, 08:02 PM)Codine Wrote: I'd like to test this out actually, just to see how hard it would be, would feel really strange at first, but looks pretty damn cool even if i bought it for a novelty! Smile

I actually want to invest in something like this. It could be easier to have your hands much nearer to your keyboard. This could also be crossed with a keyboard; have a bigger "touch surface" and have the keyboard keys be also in touch form, you can probably even switch to Dvorak to standard or to other key configurations on the fly, the possibilities are endless with this IMO.
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
hmm... Definitely looks leet. lol. I think I'd stick to my good old mouse though.
[Image: mint.png]
(10-18-2009, 06:56 AM)TheDoctor Wrote: hmm... Definitely looks leet. lol. I think I'd stick to my good old mouse though.

Same here, but man... this is going to be awesome, specially when you are a designer.

I wonder how gaming would be!