Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undo (Ctrl + Z) in New Thread Textbox
I use Chrome and it works fine for me also.

Well it works for me, I am using the latest Google Chrome, I don't know weather that has any impact on it?

EDIT: It only works in the quick reply box. :/
(03-18-2011, 07:09 PM)Yahoo! Wrote: Well it works for me, I am using the latest Google Chrome, I don't know weather that has any impact on it?

EDIT: It only works in the quick reply box. :/

Firefox: 9001
Google Chrome: 0
It works in SRWare Iron, and Firefox supposedly, even though I don't remember using that function a whole lot during my posts. Why in the world would you be using Chrome anyway? It's got lots of issues, and developers have come out with improved versions of it by altering the google chrome source code.
Ctrl+ Z doesn't work in the actual reply page. I'm on Chrome, btw.

Right click + Undo doesn't work either :/
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-18-2011, 11:20 PM)iceybunneh Wrote: Ctrl+ Z doesn't work in the actual reply page. I'm on Chrome, btw.

Right click + Undo doesn't work either :/

It works in the quick reply area, if you need to use the "reply" button because you're quotting someone, why not just use the Quick Quote button? "Q+"
I usually use Quick Reply (like I am now) but I wanted to see if it wasn't working in "new reply" ...if someone's making a new topic (like making a tutorial), they're probably going to have a problem too. There's no quick reply for a new topic :/

Edit: Quick quote is a really handy feature though. Thanks for that reminder; that's something I probably wouldn't have used otherwise xD
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-18-2011, 11:22 PM)Infinity Wrote: It works in the quick reply area, if you need to use the "reply" button because you're quotting someone, why not just use the Quick Quote button? "Q+"

Psh, firefox is still better.

Refusing to use the bugged page doesn't equate to a fix :p
Lol I loved firefox until it gave me problems. I don't remember what it was exactly, aside from a high CPU/memory usage xP that's the only reason why I'm on Chrome

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-18-2011, 11:26 PM)iceybunneh Wrote: Lol I loved firefox until it gave me problems. I don't remember what it was exactly, aside from a high CPU/memory usage xP that's the only reason why I'm on Chrome

*sigh*

About:config

^ This.

EDIT: I have 14 tabs open, and I'm only using 280k