Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fistful Of Mercy.
Fistful of Mercy is the greatest band i've ever listened to. They are phenomenal.

INFO:

Fistful of Mercy aka (FoM) is Dhani Harrison, Ben Harper, and Joseph Arthur. They have one album currently out, its called "As I Call You Down" its on sale on amazon for $1.99 (i think)

Best Song by them:

Enjoy!
Not my style of music.

Kinda folkish, reminds me of Beck, just less awkward.
(03-15-2011, 04:50 PM)Mous Wrote: Not my style of music.

Kinda folkish, reminds me of Beck, just less awkward.

Theres more than just that. Thats MY favorite song, ill post another if you would like. And they ARENT folk. Dang hipster Nono
(03-15-2011, 04:56 PM)Imagine Wrote: Theres more than just that. Thats MY favorite song, ill post another if you would like. And they ARENT folk. Dang hipster Nono

Definitions of folk music on the Web:

the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community

any genre of music originating from the ethnic community of a specific region; often not recorded, but passed down orally; contemporary music in the style of traditional folk music

Also, I'm not a hipster. And just because you post more of their music,
doesn't mean I'm going to favor that genre.
(03-15-2011, 04:58 PM)Mous Wrote: Definitions of folk music on the Web:

the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community

any genre of music originating from the ethnic community of a specific region; often not recorded, but passed down orally; contemporary music in the style of traditional folk music

Also, I'm not a hipster. And just because you post more of their music,
doesn't mean I'm going to favor that genre.
Sorry for my rude comment. I do really like them, and i get upset when someone tells me that they are folk. But, i guess they are folk/rock mix. I appreciate you commenting on the post. Thumbsup