Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
.doc Viruz - BEWARE!
Hi guys.

I know this probably isn't the right place for this email but I just want to warn everybody about this new .doc file that has been sent inquiring about a lawsuit.

Here is the link of somebody else recently posting the same message on Kaspersky Internet Security Forums: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=202452

Please go look at this and then look at mine.

If you have gotten this email and clicked the link head over to the Virus Removal Forum ASAP - Located HERE

Please leave feedback if you have gotten this email.

The email comes from the email address: lawsuit@addleslawcenter.com

And is titled: Lawsuit for Copyright Infringement

I will be editing this post soon but for now please leave this up so we can spread the word!

Thanks!
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
I received an e-mail like this a short while ago, but it went into my spam box. Thank god for Google Mail, haha.

Thanks for the heads up!
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
>Pretrail Conference
> some 15 year old trying to sound like a lawfirm
/thread
Just a suggestion here. Report to IC3? Pirate
(03-15-2011, 02:46 PM)Imagine Wrote: Just a suggestion here. Report to IC3? Pirate

I imagine somebody already has but they have sent this to so many emails that it is going to be spread already.

I am pretty sure somebody has reported it already though.

Thanks for the suggestion. Smile
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
What does the virus do?
I got that today. I started reading it and I just laughed because it was so fake, and then deleted it.
(03-15-2011, 03:19 PM)Shock Wrote: I imagine somebody already has but they have sent this to so many emails that it is going to be spread already.

I am pretty sure somebody has reported it already though.

Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

Actually, not many people would feel comfortable giving them their phone # and irl address, some people here are hackers, and yet again, you could be right.
Haven't gotten it yet, hope I don't. I normally don't click email links anyways.
Well that doesn't scare me one bit. I am 14 and don't go that far in the end zone regarding legality throughout this country. Couldn't care less about the email but thank you for the heads up!
[Image: t5BWm.png]