Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan
(03-16-2011, 12:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: But was he thanking god for punishing them? It's one thing blaming god for what happened, but it's another praising god for what happened.

He did not blame, nor did he thank him. He just made a statement.

But TBH, I think you make a too big of a deal out of that video.
Just take it as a joke and laugh at it.
I think you are the one with issues here Sad
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-16-2011, 12:52 PM)NekoChan Wrote: He did not blame, nor did he thank him. He just made a statement.

Exactly my point... Tongue

(03-16-2011, 12:52 PM)NekoChan Wrote: But TBH, I think you make a too big of a deal out of that video.
Just take it as a joke and laugh at it.
I think you are the one with issues here :

It's not a joke though.. If you think thousands of people dying in Japan is a joke and something to laugh about, then how can you say I'm the one with issues?

You're crazy.
People are different, just because I don't care about some Japs dying doesn't mean I have issues.
My life will go on, Japanese people dying won't affect me, I can't feel sorry for the lives that do not affect me in anyway.
In a 6 months time, I bet you will also forget about this.

I didn't care about Jews, I didn't care about Haiti, I don't care about Japan.
(03-16-2011, 12:59 PM)NekoChan Wrote: People are different, just because I don't care about some Japs dying doesn't mean I have issues.
My life will go on, Japanese people dying won't affect me, I can't feel sorry for the lives that do not affect me in anyway.

I don't have a problem with you not caring about it, but laughing and joking about it isn't cool...
Not joking or laughing about Japan. I'm laughing at this women and his stupidity.
(03-16-2011, 12:59 PM)NekoChan Wrote: People are different, just because I don't care about some Japs dying doesn't mean I have issues.

Hopefully you'll end up dying in an earthquake/tsunami. Maybe you'll be one of the 2,000+ bodies washed up onshore or crushed in the rubble awaiting a slow death...
Oh, and guess what? We won't be caring about you.
(03-16-2011, 01:02 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Not joking or laughing about Japan. I'm laughing at this women and his stupidity.
Umm, sure.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
wtfwice, less asskissing please.

I would care less if I would die in a Tsunami or if I would die at all, we will all die at one point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eminem - survival Sick tune what you think ? ÜB3R 1 345 09-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Fly
  One of the reasons I believe there is a God Annuit Coeptis 33 6,025 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Destroy/Rebuild Until God Shows -Infectious 6 1,003 08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  God woman NekoChan 11 2,047 07-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  who created god. Socrates 149 48,108 03-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Last Post: NekoChan