Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
who created god.
Theist state that god cannot be explained, that god is beyond time and space , and that god has always been here since before time and always will be.f But nothing could have existed before time. So if god created time and space, who created god? And what was before time? I think that if god does exist he or it is not anything supernatural but just matter since matter is energy and energy can be created nor destroyed. So in that essence since im an agnostic and until god is proven im siding with science because science has a theory that works. Science states states the big bang created our universe which created, time and space. Theist argue what created the big bang? But alas! There is proof that energy or matter can appear out of no where and create something, or so steven hawking state's so if his theory is true then before time and space there was nothing. But matter and energy created the big bang which created the universe which would later give life to humans. I like to think that since matter cant be created nor anti matter, those two coming together would create an explosion of some sort. Maybe enough anti matter and positive matter and you have an explosion so complex that it creates the big bang . Science is on the verge of disproving god, and theist are to blind to see it.Who made god? Man .All opinions are welcome.
I don't know who made up God's story but he is the most successful propaganda writer ever.
(03-14-2011, 09:15 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I don't know who made up God's story but he is the most successful propaganda writer ever.

Lol I totally agree
God is the God.
Don't ask me but I got no opinion, I've been studying Christianity for too long and I'm sticking to it.
I believe in God.
(03-14-2011, 09:44 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: God is the God.
Don't ask me but I got no opinion, I've been studying Christianity for too long and I'm sticking to it.
I believe in God.

My ass is my ass, don't ask me I've just been shiting out of it since I've been in diapers. Bs excuse.!
(03-14-2011, 09:54 PM)Socrates Wrote: My ass is my ass, don't ask me I've just been shiting out of it since I've been in diapers. Bs excuse.!

His beliefs are his beliefs, there's no need to be an ass about it.
I believe in my religion and god. I can give several examples, but I doubt someone as naive as you would even give it a second thought.

Also, most of your theories in your OP are just that, mere theories. Just because it has the word "science" associated with it you believe it. It isn't anything anyone can prove, the same as religion.

Space is infact your ass, it's covered full of crap. Let's call that crap the "theories".

edit:
(03-14-2011, 10:42 PM)Mous Wrote: If anything - this blows the lid off science more so than anything;
Your science is based on THEORY. An educated GUESS.
You're not doing any better than any one else on this subject,
so there's not point in really discussing that "science has done this or that".
Same goes for religion. If you're going to discuss WHY you BELIEVE that things are the way they are, that's different.
but outright stating that you KNOW things are impossible for a being that SUPPOSEDLY is above all other things
is childish, and immature.

Thank you mous.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
I personally think the Atheists who ask "Who created God" and "Prove God exists"
aren't really trying to do anything more than sound like they have an upper hand
in an argument that can't be won. I'm personally Agnostic, for all intents and purposes.

Thing is, I can respect/understand the fact there is a possibility of something
existing I can't understand. I *refuse* to assume that everything can be calculated,
just *because* of how immense our universe/existence is.

Someone who tries to use the rhetorical questions of "Who made God" and the like
to sound as if they've stumbled upon some question to trump all religious beliefs don't realize exactly
how foolish they sound.

The entire POINT of a "faith" and "belief" is JUST that, faith, and belief.
if you could prove God existed, there would be no need for any of these things.

If anything - this blows the lid off science more so than anything;
Same goes for religion. If you're going to discuss WHY you BELIEVE that things are the way they are, that's different.
but outright stating that you KNOW things are impossible for a being that SUPPOSEDLY is above all other things

Personally, I hate how people say "Oh, I passed a test today, God loves me"
Fuckin' irks me to no end. That's like glorifying your beliefs the same way
an Atheist would about their scientific theories.

Anyway, /end rant.

That's my two cents.
(03-14-2011, 10:42 PM)Mous Wrote: If anything - this blows the lid off science more so than anything;

Which goes to that absolutely everything we know is an educated guess. Do we know for sure that there will be a tomorrow? We assume there will be. I'm agnostic as well so I have an idea at where you stand in your opinion.

Also those who suggest the Bible is right is also false. The bible could all be a work of fiction. Star Wars could have been written by Luke Skywalker and sent here and could be even judged as a religion as well.

There are people who live by the Spider-man quote (Not kidding) "With great power comes great responsibility", so why shouldn't Spider Man have his own religion as well?
Religion is not a BS excuse, all opinions are opinions.
Only link between man and god is FAITH!

You have it or not, that is yours to decide.

I, myself do not say god exists, I do not say he doesn't either, because I don't know.
Same goes about you, you have no proof if he does or does not exist.

Same goes about aliens, we do not know.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-14-2011, 09:02 PM)Socrates Wrote: Science states states the big bang created our universe which created, time and space. Theist argue what created the big bang? But alas! There is proof that energy or matter can appear out of no where and create something.

Who made that energy or matter appear out of no where? God decides he want's to create the world, he get's some energy together, makes a big bang and miraculously creates a world which we now all live in today.

Every tiny little thing that has ever happened, could have been created by God. I don't believe or disbelieve, what I'm trying to say is, there will always be an answer from both sides.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Created South Park? green89 4 615 02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Applesauce
  One of the reasons I believe there is a God Annuit Coeptis 33 6,045 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Destroy/Rebuild Until God Shows -Infectious 6 1,004 08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  God woman NekoChan 11 2,074 07-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan Fragma 26 4,882 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: NekoChan