Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
who created god.
(03-16-2011, 01:55 PM)Gadget Wrote: Well, Scalise, I created god.

You just might be the richest man in the world now. I'd go speak to the Pope to collect your earnings. Big Grin
I don't splel check.
(03-16-2011, 02:01 PM)Scalise Wrote: You just might be the richest man in the world now. I'd go speak to the Pope to collect your earnings. Big Grin

The richest man? I'm no man. I shot the mo'fo you call "God" right out of my crusty old cooter. You're welcome.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(03-16-2011, 11:56 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Socrates are you trying to say we can not deny the laws of nature?

One word: Airplane.

Wow. Idk why I bother with some of you people in these discussions. I said it's impossible for anyone or anything to be omnipresent, and know everything. It breaks the laws of physics, and nature. THIS APPLYING TO A BEING! Not a damn airplane , which uses engines, turbines, wings, etc. TF would you say that FOR!
(03-16-2011, 01:54 PM)Mous Wrote: Oh wow. I can't even fathom how you think you have the RIGHT
to come on this thread and say ANYTHING.

I have the right to do anything I want.
I wasn't ontopic with the original post, but I was ontopic with the original poster's last few posts.

Also, I only attacked people who attacked me.

You say I am simple minded, but seriously, think outside of the box.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-16-2011, 01:22 PM)Scalise Wrote: LOL, OH I'm off topic? You're talking about planes and nature in a thread questioning the proposed beginning of god.

If god hated flying he wouldn't have made birds. Your argument is completely invalid. And I apologize for trying to look "intelligence". Roflmao

Planes don't defy gravity, gravity still acts upon them, there's just enough upward force to counter them. You can't defy gravity, it just appears that way.

You're such an idiot for saying "If god hated flying he wouldn't have made birds" Wheres your proof god created birds? Or are you just pulling crap out of your ass!.I've been saying this whole time that it's people like you that fuels the search of how we were created. How did god create birds? He just snapped his fingers? And who created god. Answer that and if you try to please don't take a detour away from the question.

P.s The only one who has made since and who has understood this thread is
Swat Runs Train so If I cold I would rep you man.

(03-16-2011, 02:49 PM)Socrates Wrote: You're such an idiot for saying "If god hated flying he wouldn't have made birds" Wheres your proof god created birds? Or are you just pulling crap out of your ass!.I've been saying this whole time that it's people like you that fuels the search of how we were created. How did god create birds? He just snapped his fingers? And who created god. Answer that and if you try to please don't take a detour away from the question.

P.s The only one who has made since and who has understood this thread is
NekoChan so If I cold I would rep you man.

You're an butthead set on trying to disprove something that can't be disproven, which is why it's pointless to even post in this thread. You aren't open to anything anyone says. First of all, he wasn't even talking to you when he made that comment. Second of all, he never even said that he believed in any god. You look really freakin retarded when you go and support someone who is arguing against you (NekoChan).

P.s If I could negative rep you, I would.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(03-16-2011, 12:08 PM)Mous Wrote: Read below, this is the FIRST post in the thread.

(03-14-2011, 09:02 PM)Socrates Wrote: Theist state that god cannot be explained, that god is beyond time and space , and that god has always been here since before time and always will be.f But nothing could have existed before time. So if god created time and space, who created god? And what was before time? I think that if god does exist he or it is not anything supernatural but just matter since matter is energy and energy can be created nor destroyed. So in that essence since im an agnostic and until god is proven im siding with science because science has a theory that works. Science states states the big bang created our universe which created, time and space. Theist argue what created the big bang? But alas! There is proof that energy or matter can appear out of no where and create something, or so steven hawking state's so if his theory is true then before time and space there was nothing. But matter and energy created the big bang which created the universe which would later give life to humans. I like to think that since matter cant be created nor anti matter, those two coming together would create an explosion of some sort. Maybe enough anti matter and positive matter and you have an explosion so complex that it creates the big bang . Science is on the verge of disproving god, and theist are to blind to see it.Who made god? Man .All opinions are welcome.

That's who says science should/is disproving God.

ALSO, "Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic"

quoted from wikipedia on the Occam's razor page.

What you said DOESN'T exempt you from any sort of proof.

Explain exactly what you think makes you special?

Just because you use "logic" to deduce that "God" isn't real?
You can also use "logic" to deduce his existence, so that argument is right
out the window.

Like I said, saying that just because you don't believe in "God", doesn't
mean that the assumption "He doesn't exist" an unalienable truth.

The fact that you're refusing to actually attempt to refute any of
my statements, and continuously attack a straw man just proves
that what you're doing is no more than just being defensive about your
opinion.

Occam's razor isn't relevant to the whole burden of proof thing.

Your points aren't points at all, I've been trying to tell you that science is more than just logic, since you can see the results of your predictions/deductions proven true.

So if the "logic" used to disprove God via science is the same logic that has progressed our society to where it is today and explained in a reasonable manner countless numbers of occurrences in this world, I think it has some more credibility than the religious arguments, which have yet to have one bit of their theories proven as true, at least in so far as seeing some of their predictions/deductions come true anyways.

Yes I know science isn't perfect but it has a far better track record than any religion or it's followers in the truth department :p
(03-16-2011, 03:44 PM)Gadget Wrote: You're an butthead set on trying to disprove something that can't be disproven, which is why it's pointless to even post in this thread. You aren't open to anything anyone says. First of all, he wasn't even talking to you when he made that comment. Second of all, he never even said that he believed in any god. You look really freakin retarded when you go and support someone who is arguing against you (NekoChan).

P.s If I could negative rep you, I would.

I edited my Post I meant to put Swat's name. Im not trying to disprove anything i've just stated there is proof of god. I don't know why everyone is bent on flaming me.
(03-16-2011, 04:21 PM)Socrates Wrote: I edited my Post I meant to put Swat's name. Im not trying to disprove anything i've just stated there is proof of god. I don't know why everyone is bent on flaming me.

Your first post said "Science disproves God"
And you're telling everyone they are stupid and should listen to
science over religion.

That's why they're flaming you.
(03-16-2011, 04:05 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Your points aren't points at all, I've been trying to tell you that science is more than just logic, since you can see the results of your predictions/deductions proven true.

Yes I know science isn't perfect but it has a far better track record than any religion or it's followers in the truth department :p

You tell me my points "aren't points" then use the SAME logic I used
to tell me why they are.

You can use logic to deduce the existence of "God". Like I said, read below;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontological_argument

That's using logic/rational thought to deduce "God".

Also, you can't compare "God" to science, at all. Like I said, that's like comparing
math to ghosts.

Also, that depends on what religion you're talking about. From your
statements, I'm pretty sure when you say "religion" you're only thinking
about Christian/Catholic faiths.

On an ending note, you're still trying to say that logic/science has a better
track record than religion/"God".

You're comparing two VERY different things, and trying to use one to make
sense of the other.
(03-16-2011, 02:49 PM)Socrates Wrote: You're such an idiot for saying "If god hated flying he wouldn't have made birds" Wheres your proof god created birds? Or are you just pulling crap out of your ass!.I've been saying this whole time that it's people like you that fuels the search of how we were created. How did god create birds? He just snapped his fingers? And who created god. Answer that and if you try to please don't take a detour away from the question.

Lol, I don't even believe in god quit raging for no reason. I was stating against those who believe god was the creator of everything.

And why make a thread if you're the only one capable of understanding? You're suppose to have a discussion, not post your opinion and bash everyone who doesn't agree with it.
I don't splel check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Created South Park? green89 4 597 02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Applesauce
  One of the reasons I believe there is a God Annuit Coeptis 33 6,034 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Destroy/Rebuild Until God Shows -Infectious 6 1,004 08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  God woman NekoChan 11 2,053 07-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan Fragma 26 4,873 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: NekoChan