Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl cuts herself and posts a video about it.
I know a couple of people (some of them close friends) that have cut. Not a single one of them gave me a valid reason as to why they were doing it. Most of them were clearly attention seekers, and the others were merely trying to fit into some emo/scene kid label.

As to whether this girl was doing it for attention or to share her story, none of us can actually know. I mean she looks amazing, I'm sure several girls would be jealous of her, but come on. Who posts a video about cutting themselves? People who are seriously depressed and are going to attempt suicide close to NEVER tell anyone, let alone make a video about it. Why should cutting be any different?
Either way, seeking attention or being depressed, the video gets her point across really well. I was honestly expecting some lame vid about a girl cutting her wrist and bitching, it was a pleasant surprise.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens

Messages In This Thread
RE: A girl cuts herself and posts a video about it. - by wtftwice - 03-16-2011, 11:16 AM