Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl cuts herself and posts a video about it.
(03-15-2011, 03:26 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: Sorry, I watched another video like this & thought it was this one. My mistake sir, sorry about that.
(03-15-2011, 04:25 PM)Solidus Wrote: Better to get attention than hide everything. It's the loneliness which leads to more extreme self-harm.

Well said. It must of taken a lot of guts for her to post that video. I've never understood why people would self-harm, but I suppose until you're in that situation, you can never really understand it. It's a shame when people get so depressed over school issues. I myself had a hard time through school, but was luck enough to have a very supporting family to help me through it all. I wasn't bullied or anything but had a lot of other problems.

Anyway I hope she realises that she has a whole life time ahead of her, and things will only get better.
(03-15-2011, 04:35 PM)Fragma Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 04:25 PM)Solidus Wrote: Better to get attention than hide everything. It's the loneliness which leads to more extreme self-harm.
Well said. It must of taken a lot of guts for her to post that video. I've never understood why people would self-harm, but I suppose until you're in that situation, you can never really understand it. It's a shame when people get so depressed over school issues. I myself had a hard time through school, but was luck enough to have a very supporting family to help me through it all. I wasn't bullied or anything but had a lot of other problems.

Anyway I hope she realises that she has a whole life time ahead of her, and things will only get better.

I was reading on suicide a bit ago because I never understood it, either. The author described it as what you said; you truly can't comprehend it until you've been there. I wish I could find the title of the book.

(03-15-2011, 04:12 PM)Laugh Wrote: Attention seeker. Just ignore her.

Truer words... Have never been spoken.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-15-2011, 04:35 PM)Fragma Wrote:

I totally agree.
Active

People who post videos like this are usually attention seekers.
Her cuts weren't even that deep.
(03-15-2011, 11:58 PM)Provenance Wrote: People who post videos like this are usually attention seekers.
Her cuts weren't even that deep.

Mate, cuts are cuts at the end of the day... Mentioning how deep they were is totally irrelevant.
Obviously attention is what she was after... Same goes to anybody that posts a video of themselves on the internet.
Attention seeking isn't always a bad thing, as Solidus stated above.
If posting that video helps her move on in life, then good for her.
I know a couple of people (some of them close friends) that have cut. Not a single one of them gave me a valid reason as to why they were doing it. Most of them were clearly attention seekers, and the others were merely trying to fit into some emo/scene kid label.

As to whether this girl was doing it for attention or to share her story, none of us can actually know. I mean she looks amazing, I'm sure several girls would be jealous of her, but come on. Who posts a video about cutting themselves? People who are seriously depressed and are going to attempt suicide close to NEVER tell anyone, let alone make a video about it. Why should cutting be any different?
Either way, seeking attention or being depressed, the video gets her point across really well. I was honestly expecting some lame vid about a girl cutting her wrist and bitching, it was a pleasant surprise.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Dumb bitch ahahah
(03-16-2011, 05:50 AM)Fragma Wrote: Mate, cuts are cuts at the end of the day... Mentioning how deep they were is totally irrelevant.
Obviously attention is what she was after... Same goes to anybody that posts a video of themselves on the internet.
Attention seeking isn't always a bad thing, as Solidus stated above.
If posting that video helps her move on in life, then good for her.

I think the same things.. He needs some help :S
I believe others are only jealous about her
Anyone knows her name?
I would like to meet her