Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, homiez.
A tad late on my end, but I figure I'll say "Hi" anywho.

Mous here, your friendly neighBROhood trollmedian.

Pun very much intended.

here for a few reasons, my support feather, extra time waster,
and to lend a hand where ever I can.

Less trolling on my end on this forum, but that's a given.

Anywho, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~Mous <3
No hacking related actions allowed on this forum to start off with. There are some simple rules, I suggest you read them before you get started. This is a more calmer & quieter forum than HF, so we don't allow trolls, leave that on HF. Enjoy your stay.

Note: You should read a thread on here called "100 and Gone"...look for it.
Active
Well you seem like one of those 100 and gone people, o well I hope you enjoy your stay and learn some stuff while your here. This is an amazing site and every member counts.
100 & Gone: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....0+and+gone

Read & review the thread.
Active
(03-14-2011, 08:39 PM)RDCA Wrote: Well you seem like one of those 100 and gone people, o well I hope you enjoy your stay and learn some stuff while your here. This is an amazing site and every member counts.

You obviously haven't been reading any of my posts, considering I actually take time and post them.

Ask grammar, he's seen my work.

I actually plan on staying active here, I just couldn't think of what else to put
in the intro.

Saw that people "announce" that they're here for the feather, which I might add I've said *once*
and said after 40 posts.

And that's kind of a rude thing to say, by the way, since you've only got 8 more posts than I do. (And you made your account this month.) @ RDCA
(03-14-2011, 09:27 PM)Mous Wrote: You obviously haven't been reading any of my posts, considering I actually take time and post them.

Ask grammar, he's seen my work.

I actually plan on staying active here, I just couldn't think of what else to put
in the intro.

Saw that people "announce" that they're here for the feather, which I might add I've said *once*
and said after 40 posts.

And that's kind of a rude thing to say, by the way, since you've only got 8 more posts than I do. (And you made your account this month.) @ RDCA

Mous, you are doing pretty good, keep it up.
Active
Well, hello there.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.