Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise Forums
Yeh unless you have something really unique, it will be very hard to make the forum a success.

So far I don't really see anything unique unfortunately.
(03-14-2011, 06:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: Yeh unless you have something really unique, it will be very hard to make the forum a success.

So far I don't really see anything unique unfortunately.

Usually with unoriginal forums like his it gets activity if the admin is respected somewhere else. Then people will follow him and spread the word. That's how it happened for me on my recent forum.
I have various different ideas on what to do with PF but I am still in the brain-storming stages.
(03-14-2011, 06:14 PM)Laugh Wrote: Usually with unoriginal forums like his it gets activity if the admin is respected somewhere else. Then people will follow him and spread the word. That's how it happened for me on my recent forum.

I have another Forum with 1,671 members, A lot of people respect me there and I have informed everyone I know about this site and it seems to be working. Thanks for pointing it out Smile
(03-14-2011, 06:19 PM)TheBlackNight Wrote: I have various different ideas on what to do with PF but I am still in the brain-storming stages.
I have another Forum with 1,671 members, A lot of people respect me there and I have informed everyone I know about this site and it seems to be working. Thanks for pointing it out Smile

Out of interest what site is that?
(03-14-2011, 06:32 PM)Fragma Wrote: Out of interest what site is that?

http://xrforums.com
Site is good, theme is good, all you need now is content and members. Good luck, when there are more members i'll join. Thumbsup
(03-15-2011, 02:22 PM)Man Wrote: Site is good, theme is good, all you need now is content and members. Good luck, when there are more members i'll join. Thumbsup

Thanks dude, All feedback is much appreciated.
Looks good, man.

I like the banner.
Only thing I would change is the green, make the green a tad brighter.
Looks nice!
Cheers guys, it means alot. Smile
[Image: GFx11-1.png]