Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FRIDAY
I'm sure we know the days of the week.
i hate this song so much!!!!!
this looks sick bro Big Grin
This isn't the right forum to advertise hacking tools. -Staff
Yeah, this song is realllly bad. I don't like it at all. I do give props to her, though. She's cute/

PS: I'm under 18, I'm not a pedo or anything..
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
Technically a person could be 90 years old and be attracted to an 18 year old and not be considered a pedo...

The definition of a pedophile is a adult who is sexually attracted to children. The common definition of a child is a person between the stage of birth and puberty. You are considered an adult by the age of 18 in the majority of places on earth, and usually everyone is done puberty by then.

But I doubt she's 18 yet, maybe she'll realize what a horrible song she made when she gets older lol.
This song is a discrace to music.
This song makes me want to cry. I can't believe it was even made. I like Conan O'Brien's version better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnnNQscB7bE
The acoustic version sucks too:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBzT2pv1Jc&feature=related[/yt]
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
The video spot is good but the song is really bad. Her voice is really shitty, Anyway it's Saturday Smile
(04-09-2011, 02:24 AM)John* Wrote: The video spot is good but the song is really bad. Her voice is really shitty, Anyway it's Saturday Smile

I personally think the video is terrible also. The song has TERRIBLE content with no figurative meaning. Whoever wrote it needs to take some Creative Writing classes ASAP.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Friday! Deltron 9 926 03-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Untouch
  listen my show on friday 21,30 gmt+1 kaigen 2 782 02-25-2010, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Peachyâ„¢