Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FRIDAY
(04-26-2011, 03:56 PM)Infinity Wrote: It was on the news the other day that it was one of the most watched. Maybe that was a statistic from the past few days, or the past week. They weren't clear about whether it was the views or not, but now I see that it wasn't the views. I didn't say it was the number 1 watched video though.

It WILL definitely become the #1 most viewed at the rate things are going. I guess it's fair for people to start already labeling it #1 because if you look at in terms of THIS MONTH, it has the most views by far. Friday will surpass Justin Bieber and any other past viral video within the next 6 months or so - guaranteed.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
The 2 and a half million dislikes already tell you people opinions.
(03-15-2011, 06:03 AM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: When I first clicked on this thread, I thought you was talking about the movie "Friday", but she's a great singer! I like this type of music so thats why.

'When I first clicked on this thread, I thought you were talking abou the movie "Friday" '
RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

SupportForums for promotion!
I love when she says she has her friend on her right, then says nothing about the person on the left xD
(03-15-2011, 12:20 PM)Ambition Wrote: LOL if you like talentless 12 year olds with auto-tune I guess this song is for you..

& Oh god, I found Rebecca James v2. Same producer and everything..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&feature=related[/yt]

Meh, she's adorable though :$

Rebecca Black sucks!
The girl on that video clip you posted it's pretty cute! She will ruin her rep! Omg
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
(03-15-2011, 12:20 PM)Ambition Wrote: LOL if you like talentless 12 year olds with auto-tune I guess this song is for you..

& Oh god, I found Rebecca James v2. Same producer and everything..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&feature=related[/yt]

Meh, she's adorable though :$

I would prefer this song over that "Friday" one, at least the lyrics aren't AS repetative, but the chorus gets annoying where she says "You give me butterflies"

That's the part that repeats too much. Honestly, whoever produced this song and mixed it should be fired, they just don't know what they are doing. I think they need to learn the concept of contrast in music composition. I could have produced a better instrumental for her to sing to. And on top of that, they shouldn't just pick a person to sing because they came off the family channel on TV. What happened to talent, you don't need much of that to make it in the music world nowadays. You just need popularity.
That is the worst song ever. I can't even describe to you on how bad it is.
(05-07-2011, 12:15 PM)GhillieDude281 Wrote: That is the worst song ever. I can't even describe to you on how bad it is.

I agree. It's one thing that this spoiled girl gets the opportunity to PAY to have her own music video created, and it's another thing for her to actually garner fame through this crap.
I agree that this is crap. It's catchy, i'll admit, but crap nonetheless.
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
(05-09-2011, 09:53 AM)Mark Webber Wrote: I agree that this is crap. It's catchy, i'll admit, but crap nonetheless.

Sounds catchy the first few times you listen to it, then it just gets plain agitating.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Friday! Deltron 9 921 03-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Untouch
  listen my show on friday 21,30 gmt+1 kaigen 2 762 02-25-2010, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Peachyâ„¢