Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gifts for Girls.
Chocolates always work well as a sub present. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-16-2011, 06:16 PM)Untouch Wrote: Chocolates always work well as a sub present. Big Grin

You must have had a lot of Girlfriends then to say that it always works lol Smile
No actually lol, I try to keep long relationships and normally go out with people I know only.
My last girlfriend I went out with for just over 3 1/2 years. We didn't want to end it either but other reasons made us decide to end.
But I'm friends with more girls than guys and buy a lot of presenst for them. Big Grin
Also my mum and sister.
It does depend on the person. I know you can give your mom chocolates and she won't freak out at you lol. Just be cautious of giving them to other girls. Especially if you're trying to get to know a girl better, you shouldn't start out with that as a first gift. Just to be safe. For some, their logic would be that you're here to support their obesity, even if you don't think they are fat, and neither does anyone else lol.
Clothes could be added to the list although I wouldn't buy clothes for friends unless I know they like whatever it would be.
I would get my sister the odd clothes for a present along with other stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What gifts did you get this year. :) AMD 6 836 01-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  What type of girls do you think these are???? aldeeyego 9 1,987 10-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: The_Digital_Soldier
  Valentine's Day Gifts? AceInfinity 10 1,427 02-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity