Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Making money with a website?
Nevermind. People these days, sheesh.
Ads bring in a hell of a lot of money depending on how much traffic the site actually gets.
Obviously if you don't get much traffic, you won't make much money.

(03-13-2011, 05:08 PM)Fragma Wrote: Ads bring in a hell of a lot of money depending on how much traffic the site actually gets.
Obviously if you don't get much traffic, you won't make much money.

With payed per click even? Like Google Adsense?
(03-13-2011, 05:33 PM)Laugh Wrote: With payed per click even? Like Google Adsense?

Google Adsense pays for both clicks & views. So the more traffic the website has, the more clicks & views you're going to get, and, the more money you will receive.
(03-13-2011, 05:38 PM)Fragma Wrote: Google Adsense pays for both clicks & views. So the more traffic the website has, the more clicks & views you're going to get, and, the more money you will receive.

Yeah, thats how Google AdSense work bro Thumbsup
Get more traffic and you will get more money.
If you have some thing good on your site, attach some CPA lead offers.
You can earn huge sum of money with it
You named the main ways people make money from websites. There is no "usual" way. It's usally a combination of things. On Hack Forums, Omni makes money from upgrades, donations, ads, and traffic. I think the biggest factor with earning money from a website is having a good source of legit daily traffic.
Force em to download sharecash Smile

-cFH
Yes, you need traffic going to you're site to make money with ad's if you have a large amount of traffic you could live of your'e ads from your website I know a friend that does this.
[Image: blazin.gif]
I have a forum that gets roughly 5k-10k unique visitors a month, and ads went to crap. I gained $180 on adsense, but once it was their turn to payout, they closed my account without an explanation.

I have made around $400 this month from donations and membership purchases, but lots has been re-invested into the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning money with your website - Any advice? Tilsun 0 497 11-01-2019, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  If some one can give me a legit money making Ebook .I will pay ★ASI_F★™ 4 983 01-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Updated "Making money by giving away sites" method! -JD- 26 4,923 01-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: buves18
  NEW MONEY MAKING E-BOOK: 50$ daily. hacker 6 1,256 11-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  {*Ebooks*} Free Money Making Ebooks Anarchy 0 471 06-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Anarchy