Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are being conditioned against learning.
We are never too old to learn despite these type of conditioning. It is to shape us to become prepared for our future career, to be on time and enforce us to know the material better so we won't mess up at work.

Homework helps you to understand and learn how to do certain problems.

Test are used to test your ability to retain information and express what you have learned so far.

It is better to learn now before you waste all your time, effort and money for nothing (cause you didn't finish school or failing the class)

It is better to get things done quicker and have all the free leftover time for yourself to enjoy. It also help you feel you aren't as useless as you seem but a bright person who feels they accomplished something in life.
[Image: death.png]
Trap you repeated what many people said already...I know all of that. I'm just saying that, accident or not, we're being conditioned to not like learning. If that changed we'd have a much brighter country.
My school doesn't give homework, and when they do, it's five minutes worth and I do it in class. Studying sucks more than homework, IMO, anyway.
This is a good discussion, so bump.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learning music lRL Kewlz 9 1,043 12-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Dr.Cooper
  Education Systems: We’re being conditioned against learning Peter L 7 1,190 01-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  About to start learning C++ Fallenour 12 1,506 05-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Last Post: MrD.