Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See ya, Grandma
Well, if that's how you're really doing that's good. I'm not saying denial that she's not dead. I'm saying denial in the sense of your feelings.

I just went to your other thread about your suicidal thoughts and you hurting yourself. I didn't read through it thoroughly but I skimmed through a few lines there. I don't want to go any farther into this until you feel like you might need help because right now you seem to believe you're doing alright. You might be right, you may be fine. Because of that anything I say would just be discarded and deemed useless for now.

Just be sure to open up if you need to. Good luck to you and RIP once again.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Here's me showing my respect, everyone should, if you know her or not. Anyways, sorry to hear about that, we all have a time to get off this earth. Our body has to go back to what it was made from, dust. We are all living in our last days, not knowing when it's our time.
Active
First deaths are always tough. Quite honestly, I think you should give yourself more time to
figure out things as far as the natural cycle of life goes. Don't try to rush yourself into getting over any situation.
Especially the death of a loved one, doing that may just cause more stress on you in the long run.
The best way to help yourself get over things like this is to discuss, and just as well, maybe go
visit her grave if you think that would help. Speak your peace to her if you think that will help.
(03-13-2011, 05:55 PM)Mous Wrote: First deaths are always tough. Quite honestly, I think you should give yourself more time to
figure out things as far as the natural cycle of life goes. Don't try to rush yourself into getting over any situation.
Especially the death of a loved one, doing that may just cause more stress on you in the long run.
The best way to help yourself get over things like this is to discuss, and just as well, maybe go
visit her grave if you think that would help. Speak your peace to her if you think that will help.

This is one of the best ideas here buddy, definitely listen to this.
Active
Well, the funeral hasn't been yet, so. But of course i'll visit her grave. Even though it's a long way to go, so it won't be often, but still.
I'm very sorry for your loss, and my condolences to you and your family alike.

Losing a close family member and/or friend is most-often a very tough thing to go through, but things will definitely get better with time. It's good to hear that your grandmother passed away in peace, giving you assurance that she was put out of her pain. As time passes and while your family gets the chance to mourn, you'll start to feel better.

The best thing you can do is comfort your family and help each other get through this tough time. It's a lot easier said than done, but rest-assured things WILL get better with time.

I hope you feel better, and I am very sorry for your loss.

- Ambition
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.