Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers Group - Recruiting
But will this become an official group on SF?
Active
(03-13-2011, 06:56 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: But will this become an official group on SF?

Please note that this is supposed to be a group recruitment thread, not a discussion thread. We can't answer that for you because right now there's 2 groups the same. Whichever one becomes a more active thread will probably get accepted first if Omni wants a gamer group anytime soon.

I think launching some new groups soon would be an interest because it would encourage more activity to the game section, which is already another popular area of the forum.

I would say the next 2 groups to go would be this and GFX masters. I'm not as big on gaming though.
Still accepting apps.
Nickname / Alias: Logan, on Xbox it's FaMiiLy or Dunbar
What Consoles do you Own and Actively Use: Xbox 360, PS3, and PC if it counts Big Grin
Why you want to join: I want to join because I love gaming, it just puts me into another world and I enjoy it.
How did you find SupportForums: HackFourms
What is your opinion on "shell booters?" I hate them with a passion. Anyone who uses them needs to be shot.
Do you meet all of the group requirements? Elaborate. I think I meet the group requirements, I play games everyday. I have 100 posts.
How long have you been a gamer; and do you even consider yourself one? Like 8 years, yes I consider myself one.
How can I contact you? Aim, email, gamertag, psn id, steam id, etc. Tell everything you feel comfortable with.
AIM: i.Logan
XBL: FaMiiLy

I agree I have read every word in the thread Big Grin
Nickname / Alias: PhiLLy

What Consoles do you Own and Actively Use:
Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Color, DS. I also have older systems I play occasionally such as Super Nintendo and Atari 2600.

Why you want to join: I would like to join because I consider myself a very big gamer. I play multiple systems daily especially my Xbox 360. I also would like to share my gaming knowledge with other Support Forums users, and help them in any way possible.

How did you find SupportForums: I was told about the site by another member.

What is your opinion on "shell booters?" My Opinion on shells and booters is that they're highly unsporting and annoying. I see no reason that is justifiable as to why you would need to kick people offline in order to enjoy a video game. Why not just play and enjoy, winning isn't everything.

Do you meet all of the group requirements? Elaborate. Yes I do for starters I have recently gained my 100th post and I am also an active user of Support Forums. I have multiple systems which I use almost everyday. I am also very knowledgeable about all of my systems; and I'd be more then willing to share my knowledge with other users.

How long have you been a gamer; and do you even consider yourself one? I've been a gamer as far back as I can remember, and yes I consider myself a gamer, sometimes even a hardcore gamer.

How can I contact you? Aim, email, gamertag, psn id, steam id, etc. Tell everything you feel comfortable with. My aim is Litjoe7 (I made it when I was 7 lol.) My email is the same username. my gamertag is PhiLLy BR V2.
[Image: phillybrSoftBorder.png?t=1300163091]
Ill help you make it to ten members

Nickname / Alias: RDCA of course
What Consoles do you Own and Actively Use: really only xbox, but im pretty big with it.
Why you want to join: Help the community and play with some support forums members. Record some for you guys.
How did you find SupportForums: Truthfully I found this amazing site via hf, I am white hat though =)
What is your opinion on "shell booters?" Kind of answered this one in my response above.
Do you meet all of the group requirements? Elaborate. Yes lol, i have over 100 posts and I read the whole thing.
How long have you been a gamer; and do you even consider yourself one? About all of my life and most defiantly.
[color=#DAA520]How can I contact you? Aim, email, gamertag, psn id, steam id, etc. Tell everything you feel comfortable with.[/color
Nickname / Alias:HakkuR
What Consoles do you Own and Actively UseTongueC
Why you want to join:I love games
How did you find SupportForums: HF was down so came here
What is your opinion on "shell booters?" People trash talk you boot they ass
Do you meet all of the group requirements? Elaborate. Yes
How long have you been a gamer; and do you even consider yourself one? Yes I love games
How can I contact you? Aim, email, gamertag, psn id, steam id, etc. Tell everything you feel comfortable with. Prefer not to put email in please PM me if you want.
I <3 Iceybunneh best friend and fun to mess with!

[Image: iklW6C.png]

Do WerK LeGIT
- Never LIE
- Never CHEAT
- Never SteaL
I think this group would be really cool to join! Count me in when it gets setup!

Extensive knowledge in gaming on multiple platforms CHECK
Ability to show sportsmanship and help other players/members improve their gaming experience CHECK
Longtime Gamer CHECK
100 posts on SupportForums Not yet but will have this soon!
Active users on SF only Not yet but will have this soon!
Willing to find and post current gaming news CHECK
Have an aim username CHECK
Agreeing to have read every singled word in thread CHECK
(03-26-2011, 07:16 PM)Nick Wrote: I think this group would be really cool to join! Count me in when it gets setup!

Extensive knowledge in gaming on multiple platforms CHECK
Ability to show sportsmanship and help other players/members improve their gaming experience CHECK
Longtime Gamer CHECK
100 posts on SupportForums Not yet but will have this soon!
Active users on SF only Not yet but will have this soon!
Willing to find and post current gaming news CHECK
Have an aim username CHECK
Agreeing to have read every singled word in thread CHECK

You should consider reading the requirements for the application process first however. It states that you need a minimum of 100 posts on Supportforums in order to apply.
Bump, still accepting apps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,567 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,470 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,461 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,464 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,275 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.