Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something to 'push' SF forward?
(03-21-2011, 05:12 PM)Mao Wrote: Stabbed?!?!
Why would you get stabbed?

Because of where I live.. And the reputation you have to keep up.. I love Support Forums, but seriously if anybody I knew, around where I live, found out that I'm a secret computer & forum lover, I wouldn't hear the last of it.
(03-21-2011, 05:15 PM)Fragma Wrote: Because of where I live.. And the reputation you have to keep up.. I love Support Forums, but seriously if anybody I knew, around where I live, found out that I'm a secret computer & forum lover, I wouldn't hear the last of it.

Lol, where do you live? But I agree that promoting it in our school probably wouldn't work too well. I wouldn't get stabbed but would get crap from a lot of people.
Gonna still try to get this rollin.
(04-12-2011, 06:59 PM)Laugh Wrote: Gonna still try to get this rollin.

Hopefully some of these great ides get put into effect, there are plenty of them in this thread.
I put a banner link to SF on my Unreal Tournament 3 mod site. I don't update it really anymore, but it still gets about 200 hits a day.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I just referred a good friend of mine. SF has my support!
More adversting, SEO, atractiver forum. That would bring alot!
Also we can try to make some videos in youtube, matecafe, etc... Personaly I will do it tomorrow maybe.
I'm not talking about getting more members. I'm talking about making the members already here more happy and wanting to stay.
What would you have in mind, like any specific ideas on making members stay here? I mean it's a nice forum with a good layout and community.
I'll be here on SF everyday and I'll do everything I can to keep it active =)
I already set fire to the Creative Writing section and hopefully inspired a few people to start penning down their thoughts.