Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something to 'push' SF forward?
Right now it seems as if...Support Forums is just "where it is." Nothing ias being done to push it forward. It is just carrying out its daily routines of posting. I know, I know "omni and the staff are busy," but what I'm saying is maybe during their freetime something can be setup? A contest for best youtube video? Most legitimate referrals? Most helpful posts in a short period of time? Make a new award nomination thread? Maybe accept/deny some of the pending groups?

Things like this, so it seems like to veterans, active posters, and new members the forum is still being worked on to its fullest potential. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling anyone lazy but I think it'd be cool to have something exciting like this!

Contribute your ideas/opinions here. No negative nancys. Non
I'm not busy. If Omni gives me the go ahead, I'll do something.
Cool, any specific ideas in mind?
I think this is really great idea, would bring a little more to SF.
Active
I'm all for pushing these forums forward. The only downside to pushing this community forward is if we do it too quickly, recruit too many people too fast we're going to have an influx of low quality members that overwhelm and cast a shadow over the high quality members.
Just imagine if all of HF came here instead. If we are to continue a positive attitude we can grow, but at a pace that allows new users to realize this is a high quality and caring community that takes support very seriously.
I would be interested in helping us grow however so as long as Omni isn't weary of getting more staff to keep this place clean I'm all for trying to get a big wave of new members.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
You got my support.
Anything just PM. This is a really nice forums, full of kind people. It deserves some more "traffic".
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
I'm going to try reaching out to some friends on another forum. I'm sure they can contribute nicely here.
Depending on what it is, I'll support it. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
When it comes to pushing this forum as a whole, I completely agree. The growth of this forum is absolutely crucial when it comes to its success. I think something along the lines of a referral award would be great, just because it would basically cause the website to advertise itself. The more members, the better!
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(03-13-2011, 09:30 AM)Solidus Wrote: I'm not busy. If Omni gives me the go ahead, I'll do something.

Hopes he gives you the permission soon, thanks.
Active