Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More images per sig?
I want to keep my Eminem signature....and add a smiley the Yeye one to be exact. But smileys are counting as images so I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the limit to 2 or make smileys not counted as images.

Ty.
(03-12-2011, 07:36 PM)Laugh Wrote: I want to keep my Eminem signature....and add a smiley the Yeye one to be exact. But smileys are counting as images so I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the limit to 2 or make smileys not counted as images.

Ty.

I like this idea. I also think the bbcode should be removed from the character count, because that can limit your content a lot.
Yeah my signature is a profile personalization and it's very limited atm.
I'd just use a spoiler, but that'd be just me. Ask a staff member before you actually do it really.
No, then people will put 2 signatures and it will cause more hassle for mods having to edit people's profile.
You don't need smilies in a signature.
1 image and some text if needs be is fine.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
If you're really that desperate to have it in your sig, just add it above your sig in Photoshop and save as .GIF

Just make sure you keep within the signature limits.
Or have an auto rotating signature set up. Some sites have 2 signatures allowed, but this isn't a GFX forum. I haven't seen a non-gfx centralized forum have more than 2 signatures for people to use in their posts. I think it would add more time to the page load for when you want to actually view the other images inside the post content, for things like Graphic showcases, and tutorials.
(03-13-2011, 05:02 AM)Untouch Wrote: No, then people will put 2 signatures and it will cause more hassle for mods having to edit people's profile.
You don't need smilies in a signature.
1 image and some text if needs be is fine.

That's why I'm asking of there is a plugin of sorts that makes it so smileys don't count. Unsure if it's a built-in MyBB feature.

(03-13-2011, 05:53 AM)Fragma Wrote: If you're really that desperate to have it in your sig, just add it above your sig in Photoshop and save as .GIF

Just make sure you keep within the signature limits.

It isn't a big deal, I just thought it'd help a little in personalizing signatures.

(03-13-2011, 07:03 AM)Infinity Wrote: Or have an auto rotating signature set up. Some sites have 2 signatures allowed, but this isn't a GFX forum. I haven't seen a non-gfx centralized forum have more than 2 signatures for people to use in their posts. I think it would add more time to the page load for when you want to actually view the other images inside the post content, for things like Graphic showcases, and tutorials.

You should re-read what I'm saying. I don't want to signature images, I just want the signature with a smiley so I'm asking/suggesting smileys are made to not count as images.
I already tried to add a smiley while I have I image but It didn't work that sucks.. Sad
The BBcode counts as an image. If he was to update that, people might abuse it and add 2 signatures, unless they added something in the rules for it, and mods were looking out for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Max images per post? DAMINK™ 10 1,627 10-31-2009, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Expand/Collapse Images Josh 2 994 10-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Kharnage