Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music - What's YOUR Guilty Pleasure?
(03-15-2011, 08:05 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ballin' Uncontrollably - Eminem

I don't understand how that's something you would feel guilty for lol.

I have lots of songs left over on my iPod that I listen to. They were all of my girlfriends songs but I still keep them Smile

Above and Beyond - "On a Good Day"
Madonna - "Revolver"
September - "Cry for you"

Just to name a few..

Thank god she didn't listen to miley cyrus or I would have burned those tracks in a heartbeat though. I'm not embarrassed to listen to them though, I listen to lots of stuff, it's the gay music like Justin Beiber and others like that which I can't stand quite honestly.
(03-30-2011, 09:21 AM)Justin Bieber Wrote: Honestly, I like Justin Bieber's music. I used to never admit it because everyone would just flame me; but nowadays I could care less who knew.

I don't hate on Justin Bieber as much as my friends do. He's created an entire empire, which I can respect from a business perspective.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(03-27-2011, 04:21 AM)Quintus Wrote: I agree with you on "Telephone". Tongue

That video by Lady Gaga actually has some illuminati symbolism in there.
Honestly, I'm guilty of liking Ke$ha. (blushes and then runs away)

LOL Her music is so damn catchy. Definitely don't like all of it but it's so fun to dance to. And she can't really sing and she's not that pretty...

Also Lady Gaga. I love singing and dancing to her stuff.

How exactly is Pink embarassing? She's amazing.
(03-30-2011, 12:37 PM)MsRevolver Wrote: How exactly is Pink embarassing? She's amazing.

Maybe for back in 2005. But you have to remember that the majority of the people in here are guys. I'm not going to assume anything but from your username, if you are a girl (MsRevolver/Ms.Revolver?), I wouldn't be very embarrassed if I was you. Lots of the girls I know listen to kesha.
Not gonna lie.. I'm in love with Nelly Furtado:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg[/yt]
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
http://youtu.be/1hZB1-npiSA