Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your biggest accomplishment in life?
Just as the title says,

???
Active
none Sadi am a failure and emo Sad
Looking back and seeing how much I've grown, both mentally and physically. I've held good grades throughout school and I have a variety of friends. To be able to look back and see what I've established for myself so far in life would probably be my biggest accomplishment. I feel confident in saying that I've well prepared myself for whatever the future has in store Big Grin
Why you did not say yours OP?

Well mine, I don't know... LoL because I did not do a BIG accomplishment so I got lots of choice but they are all small accomplishments...
Hmm, I don't know if you can say if it's an acomplishment, but I've grown as a person for the last couple of years.
-I've established contact to alot of girls (Witch I sucked at some years ago), I made alot of friends, I've learned LOTS of stuff about computers, programming etc.

This is not really an acomplishment yet, but I also started up a forum, which will hopefully grow big in the future Smile.
[Image: banner.gif]
I've never done anything BIG. I'm still too young so yeah..
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
Getting into college was a miracle for me.
I can't honestly look back and recall a time where I felt the most proud of myself. It's okay though, I'm still young. IMO I think my life thus far has not really been about BIG accomplishments, rather a ton of small accomplishments mixed together to create an original, proud, and innovative individual.

If I had to choose one it would probably be when I got my first check from CPAlead. Just knowing that at such a young age I have the potential to earn considerable amounts of revenue online was such a great feeling.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Well when I moved to Lebanon for 8th grade, my grades were terrible here as the school system is very different from America.
I worked hard learning how they solved things here and was eventually close to the top of my class. I made a promise to this
obsessive girl that prided herself on always having the highest GPA that I would have the highest GPA next year (I had a constant
98.5%+ average in America). She laughed in my face. Omg
Now this year, 9th, I'm keeping my promise and I've had the highest GPA in the entire ninth grade the entire year so far. The obsessive girl keeps breaking down
each time exam grades, progress report grades, and report cards come out. Victoire

It's not much of an accomplishment, but hey I'm only 14 and this is a very conservative country. Thumbsup
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biggest Forum In The World Sam 26 3,701 04-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  The 10 biggest moments in IT history zone 4 1,043 11-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Grizzly