Poll: Help!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
lol
50.00%
2 50.00%
lol
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get past Windows 7 loading screen, Please help!
My computers keeps restarting and giving me blue screen with the error code Stop: 0x0000000A, and I can't get into safe mode either.
If you don't have any files you need to save then I would reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows. If that doesn't work then you probably have hardware failure.
That error code is usually an indication of incompatible or corrupt/faulty hardware or software as Nemmyy had said.
Can you access the BIOS?
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

google that code, it shodl tell you the error
If you can't find information about the BSoD code, then I would recommend you to do what Nemmyy said. Reinstall Windows 7.
(03-14-2011, 11:04 AM)aggouras Wrote: If you can't find information about the BSoD code, then I would recommend you to do what Nemmyy said. Reinstall Windows 7.

There's lots of information on that code. All he can do is problem solve, and if all else fails then the system might need a system recovery.
Have you overclocked any of the components of your system recently? Try resetting your BIOS to default settings or uninstall any programs that might change hardware configurations such as nvidia nTune. I've known people who have used programs such as nTune and their computer got the BSOD whenever the program was ran.

If it's not hardware related a fresh install of Windows is the most surefire way to fix the problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get past bios screen Annuit Coeptis 0 625 07-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Annuit Coeptis
  [WINDOWS 7]Black Screen of Death Peter L 10 2,024 04-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Beautiful