Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
100 and Gone.
(03-09-2011, 03:10 PM)Baked Wrote: There is so many more.

/bans.php
Look how many "LQP" there is.
Damn, I guess I have never realized how many people here are LQP'ers,now I get what your trying to say.

Thanks for the information ^_^
[Image: sigservice212.png]

Here's the thing I've gotten from the multiple threads relating to this one (important) topic - people post a large number of posts in a short amount of time. Odds are that they won't take the time to think between posts, and instead will try to post 100 times within a span of a few days. This means activity... to a degree. This isn't the type of activity that will create a lasting and thriving daily community, but instead a bunch of disjointed members who are much less than a community.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(03-09-2011, 06:04 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Here's the thing I've gotten from the multiple threads relating to this one (important) topic - people post a large number of posts in a short amount of time. Odds are that they won't take the time to think between posts, and instead will try to post 100 times within a span of a few days. This means activity... to a degree. This isn't the type of activity that will create a lasting and thriving daily community, but instead a bunch of disjointed members who are much less than a community.

Well I posted a lot in a short period of time. It doesn't mean I am LQ, and I am going to leave when I get the award. I mean sure some people will, but Staff will see it and ban them. That is that.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

And nothing against you. However, that simply doesn't help foster a community that can last.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
I don't know why, but I feel more relaxed here than on HF maybe because HF has not so many members like HF does.
I like this forum VERY much because it has features that on HF you should be l33t to have them(Bans, Username Change,etc.) and I also like the hardware section most of all. That does not mean I hate HF. I joined here not only to get the award(yes I admit it) , but also because I found the sections very interesting.
i have noticed that but you cant assume everyone with low posts are doing it for 1 reason.. maby thats all they where thinking ect..
(03-10-2011, 01:27 PM)Lunchbox Wrote: i have noticed that but you cant assume everyone with low posts are doing it for 1 reason.. maby thats all they where thinking ect..

Almost all of your posts are LQ, bro. Sometimes you even post the same thing twice on the same topic.

Corrections:
(03-10-2011, 01:27 PM)Lunchbox Wrote: I have noticed that too, but you can't assume everyone with low posts are doing it for 1 reason.. maybe that's all they were thinking etc...

Still, the post doesn't make much sense.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

(03-09-2011, 03:25 PM)мιкe Wrote: Damn, I guess I have never realized how many people here are LQP'ers,now I get what your trying to say.

Thanks for the information ^_^

I'm glad you see it now, it really is horrible.

People just need to learn to be like Charlie Sheen, High Class all the time.
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-10-2011, 01:56 PM)Baked Wrote: I'm glad you see it now, it really is horrible.

People just need to learn to be like Charlie Sheen, High Class all the time.
Lol Charlie Sheen is starting to become the new Chuck Norris.
And yeah I was looking around and I saw a few examples of what you pointed out.
[Image: sigservice212.png]

I reject awards to those making LQP. Overall the promotion has been a success and I don't see a reason to remove it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.