Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
100 and Gone.
(03-08-2011, 11:16 PM)Deltron Wrote: I believe this will continue to happen until the Support Feather award is removed on Hack Forums.

In the meantime, I recommend you report these posts. In doing so, this will notify a moderator of the low quality posting, and then they will end up here:

http://www.supportforums.net/bans.php

He won't remove it, it brings activity here, the most i'd assume Omni doing would be putting in the description for the award that it will "No longer be given." Like the youtube award and a few others already. He'll stop with that award after a while i'd assume. Still trying to improve on the activity levels here I imagine.

Well I'm not going anywhere, and I hope he doesn't get rid of it ^_^ lol I reached the goal in what, 2 days?! I think I have been pretty HQ. I ma have trolled once or twice, but overall I have been good IMO.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Of course it's bringing activity, but not the type of activity Support Forums strives for. I'd say 95% of those members trying to achieve that award are low quality posters and get banned anyways.
I joined here when the forum was opened.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
If I knew about it before, I would have joined right away.
Well actually, I'm not that sure. It's just recently I have been looking to the internet for life support.

So I couldn't make that assumption.
[Image: baked1.png]
I initially joined from HF to get the feather award. But I'm still here, active. I mostly lurk, but I do contribute when I feel like I should say something.
It's mainly because it's 14 year olds wanting the feather. It's not even something to really be proud of.
I think that Omni don't give the award to LQ post users even with 100 posts.

Also, That's why you got a rep from me. Your HQ.
I feel your anguish, its frustrating to see the quality of SF be dragged down, but I am confident if you report there post to a moderator, it will be deal with it.
[Image: s1.jpg]
I feel you. I honestly am liking Support Forums better than HF. Less annoying kids.
tay.Superman