Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Losing a close friend
I have never lost a close friend so I cannot put use empathy in this situation.
But I will pay my respects.

Sorry for your loss man, it must be hard to loss a friend. Just remember to keep the good thoughts about her, she would have probably wanted that for you.

Go visit her grave, it really helps sometimes. Well for loved ones, it may help for friends as well.
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-08-2011, 10:13 PM)Deltron Wrote: Are you seriously advising self-inflicting pain as a solution?

Sure, shooting yourself will lead to complete emotion loss. But that's what we're not trying to achieve here.

I ignored what he said about inflicting pain on myself. I know that isn't how to deal with things like this but I have found a few ways I am dealing with it quite well, actually.

Few things that seem to be working for me;

- Visiting her grave and paying my respect, putting new flowers down, etc.
- Getting close with her family
- Holding the good memories of our time together
- Knowing I will see her again eventually

They really helped and I suggest anyone who is feeling the same, to do some of those, if they don't work for you, search, there are ways out there.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
I'm very sorry for your loss. That is the reason why I think, "Don't drink and drive" should be more out there.

There is no advice to give for this, only we can do is listen, all I can say is that life goes on.
You must not give up.

Also I want to make sure you are not thinking about a revenge of any sort.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-09-2011, 02:15 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: I ignored what he said about inflicting pain on myself. I know that isn't how to deal with things like this but I have found a few ways I am dealing with it quite well, actually.

Few things that seem to be working for me;

- Visiting her grave and paying my respect, putting new flowers down, etc.
- Getting close with her family
- Holding the good memories of our time together
- Knowing I will see her again eventually

They really helped and I suggest anyone who is feeling the same, to do some of those, if they don't work for you, search, there are ways out there.

That's wonderful. I'm sure that the pain will lessen eventually. Just remember that you will see her again. I'm sure that her family respects you greatly if you are doing these tasks, as well as your friend.

Thanks for sharing your experience, as well as your advice. It only makes us stronger.

My condolences.
Hysteria Sad. The best way to get over someone is to get it off your chest. Open up to someone, get those feelings off your chest, and honestly...just cry. If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you man. You know where you can contact me.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
that rly sux i lost a good friend recently
Sucks, hope you can re-establish your friendship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 830 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,266 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 533 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Someone close to me is cutting themselves! illest 1 536 03-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 473 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior