Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
403'd from HackForums?
I thought I was firewalled from the site when I saw this. Lol, I'm glad it is being worked on though, until then I will look around this site. Smile
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
(03-06-2011, 10:56 PM)Infinity Wrote: You aren't the first, people just get annoyed that this is the first resort to find information about issues with HF. It wouldn't bother me, I just find it surprising how the rules get bypassed with things like this. They state that there should be no hacking material or related sites in the discussion for posts or threads.

With events like this, it's usually when you get another couple HF members registered on SF because they intend on posting a thread to ask about what happened to the site. I guess it's good for activity, but sometimes they never come back, unless HF goes down again, or they try going for the 100 post mark in the meantime, spamming the forums. No accusations towards you though, no offense buddy Smile

It doesn't annoy me if people ask here about HF. Since I have done it myself. Since they are both Omni's forum, I think it is okai.
A lot of Omni's forums are discussed about on HF, nobody is against it.
I don't see why would you be against discussing HF here then, are you so butthurt from HF or something?

Even Omni posted here with answers, so why did you keep being so butthurt, obviously Omni doesn't mind this thread.

Also you can't check if the forum is down, if you are getting 403'd.
He thought maybe he is firewalled or he fudged something up.

There is no rule about HF discussion and this is a board for random crap about life.

Think a little before you post.

Seems like you love to play a moderator.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-07-2011, 03:52 AM)NekoChan Wrote: It doesn't annoy me if people ask here about HF. Since I have done it myself. Since they are both Omni's forum, I think it is okai.
A lot of Omni's forums are discussed about on HF, nobody is against it.
I don't see why would you be against discussing HF here then, are you so butthurt from HF or something?

Even Omni posted here with answers, so why did you keep being so butthurt, obviously Omni doesn't mind this thread.

Also you can't check if the forum is down, if you are getting 403'd.
He thought maybe he is firewalled or he fudged something up.

There is no rule about HF discussion and this is a board for random crap about life.

Think a little before you post.

Seems like you love to play a moderator.

Back on one of my posts again I see. If you did read the rules, for both SF and HF, HF doesn't say that you can't talk about websites with hacking related material because thats what that site is for the most part. If you read the rules here however you'd notice a little controversy in why people should be able to mention HF here. You can check your firewall to see if anything is blocking you from viewing the page to give you a 403 error, but if it was only HF then obviously there was something else going on.

You can own sites, but that doesn't mean you have to combine them everyday. What if you own a government site, and you own a kids accessories website selling playground material. You don't need to combine the 2 just because you own it. Now don't be an idiot please, I'm allowed to post opinions of mine on threads if I have something to contribute to a discussion. Who are you to tell me the way I think about HF and SF?

Omni did say that he had a twitter page for information, and that's what I would use instead of SF really. I'm not going to turn this into a debate thread with you, so don't bother replying before this thread gets locked because it's already been cleared up.

Thanks.
Didn't I ask for this thread to be locked on the first page. <.<
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
(03-07-2011, 08:42 AM)Infinity Wrote: Back on one of my posts again I see. If you did read the rules, for both SF and HF, HF doesn't say that you can't talk about websites with hacking related material because thats what that site is for the most part. If you read the rules here however you'd notice a little controversy in why people should be able to mention HF here. You can check your firewall to see if anything is blocking you from viewing the page to give you a 403 error, but if it was only HF then obviously there was something else going on.

You can own sites, but that doesn't mean you have to combine them everyday. What if you own a government site, and you own a kids accessories website selling playground material. You don't need to combine the 2 just because you own it. Now don't be an idiot please, I'm allowed to post opinions of mine on threads if I have something to contribute to a discussion. Who are you to tell me the way I think about HF and SF?

Omni did say that he had a twitter page for information, and that's what I would use instead of SF really. I'm not going to turn this into a debate thread with you, so don't bother replying before this thread gets locked because it's already been cleared up.

Thanks.

I wouldn't say, asking if the site is down or not, could be considered talking about a forum with hacking material. Why are you not flaming threads "Who is from HF?" they should be closed as well, according to your logic as well.

FBI site owner, obviously do not own a kiddie site.
And don't say "People don't like ..." Cuz I don't have anything against these threads. Talk only for yourself.
Also not everyone is smart enough to know about being firewalled or what 403 error is about.
Not to mention Twitter doesn't even get updated that much.
Once HF was done, I checked twitter like 3 days later and still nothing.
After that I do not even bother myself with that useless thing.

I did not see anything contributive you posted for this particular topic.
Neko, Infinity. Stop. I'm sick of it. This thread should of been closed two pages ago. Don't post again.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
(03-07-2011, 10:29 AM)Zaros™ Wrote: Neko, Infinity. Stop. I'm sick of it. This thread should of been closed two pages ago. Don't post again.

What is wrong in a little debate my friend?
(03-07-2011, 10:55 AM)NekoChan Wrote: What is wrong in a little debate my friend?

Stop freakin posting, this thread was supposed to be locked, and Infinity doesn't want to debate. So piss off and quit posting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Routerlogin.Net Support Number ☎ +1-844-403-0343 17jameszoe 0 319 10-21-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: 17jameszoe
  hackforums down? Bricktober 1 1,151 06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down? Deface Loop 1 571 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down for just me? -Epic 14 4,193 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  hackforums down ? haXton- 1 748 10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Fragma