Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
403'd from HackForums?
I was actually planning to sign up when I signed up on HF due to the animal portion of the site, but was sidetracked. I have the attention span of a damned squirrel. Don't worry, i'm already going to try and contribute as much as I can, Infinity. The animal portion of this site is where i'm going to be mainly located. <3.
(03-06-2011, 11:00 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: I was actually planning to sign up when I signed up on HF due to the animal portion of the site, but was sidetracked. I have the attention span of a damned squirrel. Don't worry, i'm already going to try and contribute as much as I can, Infinity. The animal portion of this site is where i'm going to be mainly located. <3.

I seen that post of yours, you seem to have the knowledge to contribute in that area. I was wondering why I had a 403 Forbidden error from HF as well, I just didn't feel like making a thread for it, but I suppose the information is cleared up now that Omni revealed that the database was corrupted.

Good to have you here Smile you could try posting in the introduction forum as well to get to meet some of the other members here too.

I'd assume this thread will be locked soon now that the answer is out there.
It scared the crap out of me because I got a 2 day ban like 30 minutes before.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
woot, I almost taught I was blocked from the site or anything. Good to be able to check this site for info Smile
And it seems that this forum is clean from trollers. Worth to join.
(03-06-2011, 11:35 PM)MackCrack Wrote: woot, I almost taught I was blocked from the site or anything. Good to be able to check this site for info Smile
And it seems that this forum is clean from trollers. Worth to join.

No, don't rely on SF for your information about HF, it isn't supposed to be the information base for that site.
(03-06-2011, 11:50 PM)Infinity Wrote: No, don't rely on SF for your information about HF, it isn't supposed to be the information base for that site.

Of course I know that after reading few post in here. I just ended up in here looking for answers since I figured the site is down:

http://www.downornot.com/hackforums.net

yea HF seemed really populated today from all the xbox talk
I post on the Twitter normally for extended downtimes or troubles. As well as updates on features.

http://twitter.com/HackForumsNet
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
At first I thought I was banned but then got on the Rat's crew MSN and everyone was having the issue. I think I'm going through HF withdrawal's haha.
[Image: sfsig.png]
Still down?
And Omni how old the backup is?
Thnx,
-RedSky'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Routerlogin.Net Support Number ☎ +1-844-403-0343 17jameszoe 0 319 10-21-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: 17jameszoe
  hackforums down? Bricktober 1 1,152 06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down? Deface Loop 1 571 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down for just me? -Epic 14 4,195 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  hackforums down ? haXton- 1 748 10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Fragma