Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This girl..
(03-06-2011, 06:38 PM)DaBaws Wrote: She just seems so boring.
I asked if she wanted to meet at a party, she said she thought parties were boring.
She also just became boring in general.
-And no, I don't think she gets 'jealous' or anything, but if I don't make smilies in texts, she's asking me if I'm mad ._.

I guess I'll give her a chance though.
You don't necessarily need to give her another chance. You've been put in the position of a sweetheart who always uses smiley faces. She's going to assume you're mad... She might want you to be the one to start the conversations, but you might give her false hope if she does like you.
Yea, you're right.
I have actually never started a conversation with her, or maybe, 2-3 times, but it says something too.

I guess I will let this "relationship" slip away.

Thanks, SupportForums!
(03-06-2011, 07:03 PM)DaBaws Wrote: Yea, you're right.
I have actually never started a conversation with her, or maybe, 2-3 times, but it says something too.

I guess I will let this "relationship" slip away.

Thanks, SupportForums!
Good luck in the future relationships! Always feel free to post if you have any questions.

Girls will usually talk for no reason if they like you. Sending text messages like "hey" "how are you?" or phoning to ask how your day went or random things like that. there's no true purpose in their conversations asking if say, you knew what time a party was or something like that so that they would know for reference. They want to talk to you, so they try blatantly starting a conversation with simple things like that to get you to start something interesting in attempt for them to get to know you better.

had it happen lots to me before, and it's usually a sign. If you like you, react, respond, or do something at least Smile
Sorry I didn't read all of the comments above, but do you know this girl in real life?
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

I understand that Infinty, however she started to tire me as hell.
Read OP codad law.
(03-06-2011, 11:44 PM)DaBaws Wrote: I understand that Infinty, however she started to tire me as hell.
Read OP codad law.

I'm guessing that is a no? Some people say meet like go on a date, so I didn't know. If you don't know her in real life just say your phone broke and you are moving. Bam end communication. I mean do you honestly like her? Also how old are you?
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

Dude be careful because girls u meet from the interenet are really creepy sometimes
(03-06-2011, 11:52 PM)Syaxe Wrote: Dude be careful because girls u meet from the interenet are really creepy sometimes

Yes this is also true. She may be some sex crazed psycho. Oh they seem sweet and innocent at first, then BAM stalker fo life.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

(03-06-2011, 11:54 PM)Codad Law Wrote: Yes this is also true. She may be some sex crazed psycho. Oh they seem sweet and innocent at first, then BAM stalker fo life.

That's true, you wouldn't want to be in Andrew Bagby's shoes with the Shirley Turner case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,170 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,182 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity