Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kinda clothes style do you wear?
(03-18-2011, 06:52 PM)Cida Wrote: As a UK teenager, I usually wear a hoodie with some joggers (Nike, Voi, and Gio Goi kind of brands).

^ Chav.
Sweats, hoodie, comfy shoes.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Jeans, tanktop, short sleeved hoodie, flip flops. That's my very basic wardrobe. Lately, I've been getting into more elegant styled clothes, but they're usually black, or black with a lighter color. Black has been the basis of my wardrobe since middle school and I'm just starting to come out of that now in college. Being married is turning me into a more...feminine woman o__o; Figure that one out?
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Slim-straight jeans, t-shirt or collared shirt, belt, and skateboard shoes is normally what I wear. My hair is medium-long. My style is skater Tongue
Lol I like the skater look :]

I used to try to style myself as "goth" or "elegant goth" but I think all I'm keeping from that is a darker elegant look. The whole stereotypical goth look doesn't interest me anymore o_o
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-18-2011, 02:23 PM)Psychosis Wrote: you in the military or just like camo?

I'm in the National Defence, but I like camo too :3
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-19-2011, 03:11 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I'm in the National Defence, but I like camo too :3

Don't think I could ever picture you in camo. XD But then again the only picture I've seen of you was shirtless.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(03-19-2011, 10:39 AM)Gadget Wrote: Don't think I could ever picture you in camo. XD But then again the only picture I've seen of you was shirtless.

This is just gearing up, wanted to have sum fun in the mall.
LOL, the picture is HUGE, cba to resize Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Usually a hat and earrings for my head. Then a thermal shirt with the sleeves rolled up (like this) and straight slim jeans (like this) and then some high top nike's like (this).
A striped sweater, cross necklace, sunglasses, and skinny jeans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what does SF wear? old 25 3,149 07-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: RiPPiiN
  Do you wear contacts, glasses, both, or neither? Elektrisk 33 4,453 03-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Where to get clothes like this? Xander 8 968 01-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Zyke132
  Question about NikeID Clothes... Twicks 6 632 11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Twicks
  Do you wear house shoes? Elektrisk 23 2,991 12-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Last Post: υℓqυισяяα