Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Project.
I've been thinking here recently I've been doing to much PC gaming and need to do a little Website Development belonging to Forums.

So if anyone wants to start a forum project up let me know.

I have several ideas for a forum depending upon it's main topic but I'm looking to start up a forum and I want a partner with me.

I do not have a job so the only problem I have is buying a domain though.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Shoot me a PM, I will be more than interested in this.
Still looking for someone to help me with this.

I wish you luck finding somebody. I personally don't see much of a return in forums, unless they're incredibly advertised with a lot of money being invested into them.
So what kind of forums are you trying to start up?
I think you shouln't make a forums but a website wit a forums tied in or......! A website that would be helpful to forums some kind of unique system I have tons of these ideas just not the time P.M. or add igetmoney97@live.com i could give you one or sell Smile I can plan the whole thing out and give your free hosting and maybe invest you a domain Smile.
[Image: banner.jpg]
(03-27-2011, 06:42 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: I think you shouln't make a forums but a website wit a forums tied in or......! A website that would be helpful to forums some kind of unique system I have tons of these ideas just not the time P.M. or add igetmoney97@live.com i could give you one or sell Smile I can plan the whole thing out and give your free hosting and maybe invest you a domain Smile.

Sounds good. I'm pm'ing you now.

I got some idea's, but don't know how idea's alone will do anything. You can go ahead and PM me and see if you like it really.
My current project I've made my mind up is a forum about Coding and gaming. I have the website up and everything. Contact me if you want to be apart of this project.

I currently need someone that can edit and do GFX. I plan to add a theme and from there I want it spiced up and everything. So the person that has good GFX must have a good creativity thinking.

But as far as the forum and templates and plugins I can manage coding and all that.