Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get my biceps big properly?
If you want them to get bigger then just use low weight and do a very high amount of reps, maybe every other day.
(03-05-2011, 01:39 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: If you want them to get bigger then just use low weight and do a very high amount of reps, maybe every other day.
That site Nuker posted said to do really heavy lifts around 2-4 times.
tay.Superman
Biceps aren't that important, you should just work on getting bigger arms.
Alternate work outs from Biceps to triceps then maybe to shoulders and do some core work outs as well.

It's better to do a full work out routine instead of just working on one muscle.
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-05-2011, 01:54 PM)Baked Wrote: Biceps aren't that important, you should just work on getting bigger arms.
Alternate work outs from Biceps to triceps then maybe to shoulders and do some core work outs as well.

It's better to do a full work out routine instead of just working on one muscle.
Is there any way to get my forearms bigger?

tay.Superman
(03-05-2011, 01:58 PM)Anxiety Wrote: Is there any way to get my forearms bigger?

Get a 2 foot piece of stick ( hockey stick works best ), drill a hole in the middle, then tie a string through the middle and a 5 pound weight on other end.

Then for the workout, just roll your wrists to lift the weight up and then roll it down, repeat ten times.
I did this for 2 weeks every second day, my forearms grew.

It really works well.
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-05-2011, 01:10 PM)Impuhlsive Wrote: Workout + Eat healthy + Get daily exersise + Don't sit infront of the pc all day = MUSCLES!

Yo I sit in front of PC all day and I get muscle so....
It's a bad idea to only workout one muscle, especially considering the best workouts for your biceps are ones where they're a secondary muscle in the workout.
(03-06-2011, 08:08 AM)Ruyuk Wrote: Seriously, if your afraid of muscle exhaustion you are a real pussy. Work out, seriously. If not, at least play some sport...
Thanks for the great advice, HQ member!
tay.Superman
Eat healthy, do some workout's for you biceps...
(03-08-2011, 03:34 AM)watsonr93 Wrote: There are many ways to maintain our health. We must go for our natural exercise like running , meditation yoga , go for the deeps and sit-up for every routine life we always it the green vegitables. I think that weight lifting is not a very important but the routine exercise is very important.
wedding photographers bristol
I don't think meditation or yoga is going to get my arms big.
tay.Superman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tiny Iron - Britain's Biggest Biceps! BreShiE 16 14,146 03-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Divine