Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GSCE's...
Hi All,

I am currently in year 10 and the school I am at fails.

Personally I HATE it. I cannot move now as it is too late anyway. The school sucks in every way. One way is a failiure to alert people about GSCE's.

Because of their failiure, I have not been educated on anything to do with GSCE's and the way they work. I have no idea what Theory is, Coursework, and all the other types of work are.

Can someone please explain them? Teachers are too busy for me and the internet like wikipedia lies.

-Groovy
Depending on the subject there may be coursework which goes towards your overall mark.
Subjects such as Geography, History, Maths, any IT course and English will have coursework.
The coursework in some subjects can be worth more than the actual exam such as IT coursework.
Just do your best in all coursework and study hard for your exams.

Your school may require you to get certain grades in your GSCE's to be able to come back and study for A-levels.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I don't know what Coursework is, as described by first post.
Coursework can be a variety of different things.
For subjects such as English it will mainly be essays.

You can also have things like evaluations, presentations, reviews of a books.
Coursework can be practical work too such as in IT where I remember I had to create a website in Frontpage.
Also debates sometimes in English.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Technology does have some complexities associated with it. Be it be old or new technology, it has some glitches and flaws associated with it. We at Trend Micro Geek Squad, are a team of technical expert professionals, offer support related to any of your digital or electronic device failures. Whenever you get an error, your system is running slow, or not working adequately call us straight away. 

Our Geek squad tech support team is focused on tuning-up your devices and bringing them in workable condition as before.Webroot Geek Squad support related services include providing a quick security solution to resolve the issues that are said to be contagious.
geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.