Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SF Mentors
The new requirements have been updated. Please refrain from making this a discussion thread.
(03-09-2011, 08:12 PM)Deltron Wrote: The new requirements have been updated. Please refrain from making this a discussion thread.

lol, Good Job.

I am going to bed NOW actually.

Well let's see this group get big and people can stop complaining!
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(03-09-2011, 08:14 PM)Shock Wrote: lol, Good Job.

I am going to bed NOW actually.

Well let's see this group get big and people can stop complaining!

Please abide by the instructions of not making this a discussion thread.

Applications are still open. Please do not post one unless you have met the minimum requirements.
Edit: I have removed the post count requirement in all.

Please do not complain about this, and remember that I will not be accepting everyone.

Thanks.
(03-12-2011, 02:01 PM)Deltron Wrote: Edit: I have removed the post count requirement in all.

Please do not complain about this, and remember that I will not be accepting everyone.

Thanks.

You can't do that, there's a minimum post requirement listed in Omni's post about group recruiting. You are required to set it at a minimum of 50 posts by the rules of the forum.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid115829
(03-12-2011, 02:27 PM)Infinity Wrote: You can't do that, there's a minimum post requirement listed in Omni's post about group recruiting. You are required to set it at a minimum of 50 posts by the rules of the forum.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid115829

Damn, is this frustrating or what?

Post count is now back up to 200.
(03-12-2011, 08:46 PM)Shock Wrote: Wow.

From 50 to 0 to 200 :3

Well I guess the non LQ members will be joining?

I want this to be official.

Good Luck Smile

Who said that I was going to accept low quality members? Meeting the requirements doesn't reserve a spot.
(03-12-2011, 09:02 PM)Deltron Wrote: Who said that I was going to accept low quality members? Meeting the requirements doesn't reserve a spot.

I obviously said NON - LQ.

Please read better.

Thanks.

Tongue
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
I think he might have meant that even if the post count was at 0, that he wouldn't accept low quality members anyway. I'll change his words to make it make more sense: "Who said that I was going to accept low quality members even if the post count was at 0 or 50? Meeting the requirements doesn't deserve a spot."

Post count isn't related to low or high quality members, you can have 1000 bad or good posts. And even those high quality members with a high post count had to have started with a post count at 0 at some point in time, and they might have also still been a high quality member.

This group has the potential to become a good idea to the forum if people don't abuse it.
I would like to apply for this group at 300 posts, although i joined SF last year i have just been floating like a ghost and checking out threads. Ill start posting more.
Like marketing? join www.marketforums.org My user: Weeds