Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations on having over 1000 members!
As you can see they do Smile
(10-19-2009, 10:46 AM)[V]VenDetta Wrote: As you can see they do Smile

A) They don't.
B) You're implying that we have so many members because of google, which is not true because even if you search the exact name and domain we are not ranked yet.
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]
I say 1 year we are at 1 million.
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -
I am hoping to attract people that need help and people willing to help others.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-19-2009, 11:04 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I am hoping to attract people that need help and people willing to help others.

We will definitely attract what you are hoping.

This forum will go places. So far I am yet to be disappointed with the site. It is a general support forum offering support in a variety of areas and that's perfect in my eyes.

I am happy with the content that has been posted, with a few exceptions and I honestly believe that a few month down the line supportforums.net will have a name for itself.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Yes but people would join a support forum if they need support... If I needed financial support I would google "Financial support" and not "Support forums"
(10-19-2009, 11:09 AM)Conspiracy Wrote: Yes but people would join a support forum if they need support... If I needed financial support I would google "Financial support" and not "Support forums"

That's true, I didn't think about that but if Support Forums becomes popular, a topic may just creap up in a search. We'll have to wait and see.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(10-19-2009, 11:17 AM)Skill Wrote: That's true, I didn't think about that but if Support Forums becomes popular, a topic may just creap up in a search. We'll have to wait and see.
I'm sure after time certain support topics will show up but we will be competing with dedicated support forums and as you know the best forums are niches.
It's a little disappointing imo, to see those other sites listed with 'support'
as part of their names, especially that site with supportforums.com as part of it's name, when you do a search right now,
because when this site does get ranked, some people may choose those sites over this ome.

But isn't it also to do with people, not exactly searching for this site by name, but by tags, or keywords, relative to their needs, that may eventually rank this site, above the others?
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully there gets too 100,000 soon Smile haha
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratulations to Fragma! Peter L 33 4,369 10-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Congratulations to Solidus Sam 50 6,990 06-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  Congratulations Sam The Elite 25 3,723 10-29-2010, 02:57 PM