Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you really hate? [Pet Peeves]
mmmmmm, another thing I really hate is when people are eating and they scrape their teeth on their fork, I don't know why, but, it seriously bothers me lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
What really annoys me. Being serious now is when people suck air through there teeth. Like the sound of sucking a straw sort of.
Dunna a guy does it at work and i want to beat the crap out of him daily because of it lol. (Prob some hidden insecurity)
Also i hate when mods -rep me not to mention annonomous??(Labrocca)
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-17-2009, 01:01 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: What really annoys me. Being serious now is when people suck air through there teeth. Like the sound of sucking a straw sort of.
Dunna a guy does it at work and i want to beat the crap out of him daily because of it lol. (Prob some hidden insecurity)
Also i hate when mods -rep me not to mention annonomous??(Labrocca)

Anyone with over 99 posts can rep anonymously.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

So mod double repped me lolol. That Says loads.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

No, you can only rep someone once. There is an option on repping to do it anonymously. Anyone that can rep can do it.
(10-17-2009, 01:49 AM)Grizzly Wrote: No, you can only rep someone once. There is an option on repping to do it anonymously. Anyone that can rep can do it.

Mods have options of using reps that are worth more than one point.

/off topic Going to sleep Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I hate preppy girls who overuse the work 'like' in all of their paragraphs. Also, the way that they don't care to pronunciate at all, so it's all cluttered and confusing.
Another thing I hate is reaalllyy bad grammar, which kind of goes along with what I said above. It just really gets me mad that people can't spell out 'you' or 'are'. I don't understand it...
Oh, and ANOTHER thing, people who take every single picture of themselvs giving the middle finger. I wonder what is running through those people's heads when they do that. Do they think it makes them cool? I don't know, but it's stupid, and makes them look like a douchebag (which they probably are)
Confused
what do i hate?
hmm, people who type like thissss......................
(10-17-2009, 01:52 AM)MreGSX Wrote: Mods have options of using reps that are worth more than one point.

/off topic Going to sleep Smile

I know that. I'm talking about 2 separate times.
People who steal the work of the other, and claim that it's their own.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Retribute 5 662 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Mehzy
  Post a picture of your favorite pet you have or had. Blazin 4 840 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Blazin
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,641 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,916 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq
  Internet Pet Peeves ElephantShoe 25 3,248 04-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Ethical