Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you really hate? [Pet Peeves]
iintens.

At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Homophobes
I hate when people add an s to singular words. For example my aunt sometimes says that she is going to Walmart(s), when she is only going to Walmart.
People who think they are really cool just because they smoke under age and then brag about it. Seriously, I don't care if people smoke, unless they are constantly in your face going, "Oh mate I'm really hard cuz I smoke and I'm well cool innit!"

Girls with short hair. I'm not sure why but I can't stand girls with short hair. In my opinion it makes them so unattractive.

People who are very hypocritical. For example my cousin calling someone fat and ugly when he is ten times worse.

Young girls and boys who say things like "ii luff yew" instead of "I love you." Just the fact that young people think they are so cool and rebellious because they don't spell words the way that they should really bugs me.

There's quite a few other things but I'm not going to waste your time Smile.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
Careless grammatical errors.
Believe it or not, I really hate it when someone opens a packet of crisps upside down. It really frustrates me.
PS. I hate your example aswell .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Retribute 5 662 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Mehzy
  Post a picture of your favorite pet you have or had. Blazin 4 840 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Blazin
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,600 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,916 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq
  Internet Pet Peeves ElephantShoe 25 3,239 04-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Ethical