Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
How do you think you'll die?
I want to die by my own sword that I will spend 10 years making in japan.
Maybe I'll die by saving someone's life, by accident, or due to old age.
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
Get drunk and go surfing and then ate by a shark <3
Thats funny, because I won't die.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-16-2011, 10:51 AM)The High Roller Wrote: Thats funny, because I won't die.

I can almost guarantee you won't hit over 100 years of age, so that would mean that you have to die at some point in time. If you believe you can live longer than that, which some people have, then i'll make it 200 years of age lol.
Most likely for me at the moment is suicide. I have bee thinking about it for a while now even went as far as stabbing myself in the arm, hit a vein instead of an artery. Still a lot of blood maybe next time ill hit true.
I think I will die from old age or getting shot. (hopefully old age)
Not saying im looking forward to die. lol..
[Image: rara.png]
(02-27-2011, 12:20 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I'm not even sure. Heart attack from old age? Vehicle accident... I do lots of adrenaline activities such as surfing, motorcycle street racing (on a speedway track), so there's lots of possibilities. If you don't do anything in life though, and you try to hide in a protective bubble, how are you supposed to know what being alive feels like? That's the only way I view it.

I'd be happy to live up to 75-80, that's not a bad life expectancy, but I wouldn't want to have to live any longer than that. I highly doubt it would be much to live for if all you had was an oxygen tank and a nursing home. Some people are still in good shape around that age though.

That's funny, because I knew a 91 year old who was still up and about, walking around and going to college. A few weeks later she died. Huh You just never know what life is going to throw at you. I honestly don't want to talk about stuff like this, because last time I did. I ended up going through a 'existential crisis'. So, I'm not going there again, it was horrific.
I don't know how will i die maybe by a heart attack god write's us in his book.
I reckon I will die from : A. Kidney failure , B. Heart attack. Mainly to the fact that I had complications with my kidney which caused my blood pressure to sky rocket and therefore the idea of heart attack. However If possible I'd love to start paying slowly towards a cryonic type of treatment to preserve my body until it could be fixed in the future. I'm not afraid of dying , I'd just love the opportunity to see the future , a new world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what do you think happens when you die? Reykjavik 12 1,006 09-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  How do you want to die? Peter L 33 4,613 08-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Annuit Coeptis