Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
just jailbroke my ipod touch
hey i just jailbroke my ipod touch any suggestioins on good cydia apps ????
There are several.

Some of the most popular are SBSettings, Winterboard, and Installous.

I use Winterboard on my iTouch4, I think it's fairly good for theme customization. If you have an iphone that you jailbreak with Winterboard, it will have a png optimization option to speed it up a bit too.
These all might look nice, but I tend to stay away from them because they slow your device down.
(02-25-2011, 05:37 PM)Deltron Wrote: These all might look nice, but I tend to stay away from them because they slow your device down.

All I use is Winterboard, and I only have 1 theme installed, I don't download extra keyboard themes or anything like that.
I'm still debating whether or not to purchase one. I've noticed that the graphics on the iDevices are a lot better then any equivalent recently.
(02-25-2011, 06:37 PM)Splodge0007 Wrote: I'm still debating whether or not to purchase one. I've noticed that the graphics on the iDevices are a lot better then any equivalent recently.

The pictures on my iTouch4 are good and bad sometimes, I don't know what determines that, but it's not an issue with not holding the camera still while I tap the button to capture the screen. The videos created by my iTouch4 though are great I think, they capture at a resolution of around 740x420 I believe, but the video and sound quality is good.
Download appsync from cydia, then you can sync cracked ipa's very easily. Download apps from apptrackr.org and just drag them to itunes and sync your device Smile
Installues to get free applications, Winterboard and some Thames, All I can think of at the moment.
There is rotator app that makes your iPod act like a iPad, when you rotate it, everything rotates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ipod not getting songs marktb68 3 866 05-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Deity
  How to set up a VPN on the iphone or ipod touch Av917 25 11,776 11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  iPod touch with camera Aero 27 5,145 08-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  iPod Nano 3G help.. Abbae 4 1,069 08-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  iPod Touch Winterboard Theme Austneal 4 1,035 06-19-2011, 08:32 AM
Last Post: thespragg