Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My $1 Template Shop
Thanks a million once again Shock..

@ Untouch, As Shock said, myself and my group of designer friends have purchased all the templates and i own the rights to give it to any one if needed.

Either we design for some one with those templates or we just give out to people for a simple cost who need them.

Let's say in Template Monster, there's a Particular template called 22387.. There's something called Regular Price / Buyout Price. When i go for the regular purchase myself or any one who purchases it own the rights for unlimited revision of the template in any form. But say if you had gone for a buyout sale of the same Template then you are the ultimate copyright holder of the template and it would be removed from the site as well.

If i'm gonna sell what you bought as a buyout price, that's illegal.

Cheers..

@ Shock, hope you find the templates easy to use with. Any clarifications or little help don't hesitate to mail me, I will help you when I am free..

Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Template integrated in WHMCS for Web Hosting Providers! bigtense 0 218 04-20-2015, 02:30 AM
Last Post: bigtense
  ░▒▓██ ♕ +★★ Netflix Accounts Shop | Cheap , buy Now | Paypal Accepted +★★ ♕ ██▓▒░ Prince 0 1,415 04-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Prince
  3 $ Premium Accounts Shop | Oron,Rapidshare,Fileserve,Uploaded,WU and many more (3$) AceInfinity 0 1,047 02-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  YouTube Shop (Traffic not bots) Epeolatry 3 772 12-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  ◄◄◄◄[Youtube Service Shop]►►►►-Over 10K PVA's- 99% Avatared youtube 6 1,324 10-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Prince