Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactics Arena Online
Tactics Arena Online (TAO) is a turn based strategy game played online against other people.

Enter a world of fantasy and legends. Tactics Arena Online calls upon your skill and valour to rally a heroic force and destroy the enemy in battle. Wage strategic warfare with a team of specialized warriors and mystical creatures at your command. Design a custom army from a wide range of fighters or mages, and unleash the fury of beasts and mighty golems to dominate the battle arena.

http://www.tacticsarena.com/

I used to be a Gold. I will most likely never be one anymore although I love this game! But I suck @ it.
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]
I used to play this. Like, 5 years ago, lol
(10-16-2009, 05:17 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: I used to play this. Like, 5 years ago, lol

Same here, remember playing this one early college or late highschool, which was about 6 years ago or probably longer. lol.

Kinda fun for a while. A next-gen chess game with your pieces being badass. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
looks interesting if i was still in highschool an bored
(10-16-2009, 05:17 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: I used to play this. Like, 5 years ago, lol

Same here.

TAO used to be the best game in the world! I till have $10 worth of upgrade on my account..

DRAGONZZZZ RAWR =P

I miss that game ;/
[Image: heretician.png]

AIM - c90tre
MSN - onealns@email.uc.edu